FB humor season is back!!!

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I see the horrible advice team is out in full force again today.  Bunch of dimwits .

SMH 😮

Screenshot_20220131-102827.png

Belt deflection, remove a few shims so the clutches self align, clean power valves, run any oil other the oem oil and it will drive straight 

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Belt deflection, remove a few shims so the clutches self align, clean power valves, run any oil other the oem oil and it will drive straight 

Snow Trackers, TSS and what's sag?

Makes me never want to buy a used sled again.  So much ignorance being spread.

On 1/31/2022 at 10:39 AM, Not greg b said:

You are WRONG!

One of the powervalve cables is out of spec and needs to be adjusted.  

When the powervalves open, the one out of spec throws off the gyroscopic effect and bam!

Darting!

51 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You are WRONG!

When the powervalves open, the one out of spec throws off the gyroscopic effect and bam!

Darting!

this is where snowtrackers actually come in handy, cut one edge off and it works great as a powervalve replacement blade.

you can't buy this kind of ingenuity 

think that might get used tomorrow in the latest edition of HELP!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

You are WRONG!

Darting!

Ooo thats right. It will torque it to one side because one cylinder makes more power than the other 

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Got the boot from a group for telling a guy to sell his sled as-is and buy the sled he is wanting instead of frankenstein'ing his current machine.  Explained my reasoning.  

Guess I was bullying or some shit, I wasn't really listening.

i likewhen someone asks about a sled, they say they ride on trails 95%. you tell them buy a Trail sled and they go mental 

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Another favorite I see alot is "the water trick" for removing clutches

Even better when they say use grease or oil instead of water. Could you imagine the mess those guys make to sane a buck? 

7 hours ago, Not greg b said:
18 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Got the boot from a group for telling a guy to sell his sled as-is and buy the sled he is wanting instead of frankenstein'ing his current machine.  Explained my reasoning.  

Guess I was bullying or some shit, I wasn't really listening.

i likewhen someone asks about a sled, they say they ride on trails 95%. you tell them buy a Trail sled and they go mental 

This was pretty much a guy wanting to turn his new to him F7 into a M1000.  He liked the "longer look" on sleds.  

I see some queef in a cat owners group was showing off a picture of him with his barney cat.  Only thing queefier than that was the dude in the comments stating "leave some ladies for the rest of us".   It takes all kinds of kinds I guess.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

This was pretty much a guy wanting to turn his new to him F7 into a M1000.  He liked the "longer look" on sleds.  

Now I kinda want to find that post so I can comment too lol.

1 hour ago, Boonbocker1 said:

I see some queef in a cat owners group was showing off a picture of him with his barney cat.  Only thing queefier than that was the dude in the comments stating "leave some ladies for the rest of us".   It takes all kinds of kinds I guess.

The one that was his senior picture?  Saw it.

43 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Now I kinda want to find that post so I can comment too lol.

The one that was his senior picture?  Saw it.

There was the senior picture and then another one I saw this morning with some dork catching snowflakes in his mouth on a Barney sled. I really wanted to read the comments but didn’t ever check them 😂

3 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Even better when they say use grease or oil instead of water. Could you imagine the mess those guys make to sane a buck? 

Sometimes when the foolproof water trick doesn't work the guys say to then fill with water and let it sit out overnight and that will pop the clutch off when it freezes.  I should check back to see the cracked clutch pictures

3 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I used grease when the puller and impact wouldn't make it budge.  Grease is easy to clean. 

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

Another favorite I see alot is "the water trick" for removing clutches

Hydrofacking

33 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

There was the senior picture and then another one I saw this morning with some dork catching snowflakes in his mouth on a Barney sled. I really wanted to read the comments but didn’t ever check them 😂

Been busy riding the past three days, hit a brother up with a link.  ;)

18 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Sometimes when the foolproof water trick doesn't work the guys say to then fill with water and let it sit out overnight and that will pop the clutch off when it freezes.  I should check back to see the cracked clutch pictures

The moron pool is deep, and full.  

25 minutes ago, mnstang said:

No cracked clutches around here..