FB humor season is back!!!

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I saw that yesterday and it took all of my will to stop from commenting.

Good thing I don't drink on Christmas day.  :lol:

should be advertised as 'Bar Risers F.S. - $1000, includes used Ski Doo'

Years ago,  was at the Fleet Farm picking up Snow Studs stuff on clearance and some inbred redneck (and his posse) was there getting another belt for his F7, bitching about how he wrecks a belt every time he rides it. 

He was buying the $50 or $60 Dayco HP belt instead of the $100 or so HPX belt that F7's need. 

I told him that he needs the HPX instead of the HP and why. 

You'd of thought he was looking at an alien and told me I didn't know what I was talking about. 

I opened up the Dayco reference thing there and pointed it out, then one of his friends told me I know nothing about sleds and they left.

41 minutes ago, mnstang said:

This guy has his priorities in order.  Faded sled broken hood seat fucked no snowflap.  But he's got the underglow so it's bad ass.

Screenshot_20211226-214539.png

It blows me away how many people have 0 pride in their toys.  We just drug this $10k used sled home and we'll let it sit between the house and the pine tree year round.  

This is yet another prime example.

Then they wonder why their shit is broken down on the side of the trail first ride of the year.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Years ago,  was at the Fleet Farm picking up Snow Studs stuff on clearance and some inbred redneck (and his posse) was there getting another belt for his F7, bitching about how he wrecks a belt every time he rides it. 

He was buying the $50 or $60 Dayco HP belt instead of the $100 or so HPX belt that F7's need. 

I told him that he needs the HPX instead of the HP and why. 

You'd of thought he was looking at an alien and told me I didn't know what I was talking about. 

I opened up the Dayco reference thing there and pointed it out, then one of his friends told me I know nothing about sleds and they left. year.  

and a week later he probably bought another $60 belt 

We can't fix stupid

6 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

It blows me away how many people have 0 pride in their toys.  We just drug this $10k used sled home and we'll let it sit between the house and the pine tree year round.  

This is yet another prime example.

Then they wonder why their shit is broken down on the side of the trail first ride of the year.  

Most of the farm boys back home use to do that shit. Shove a brand new sled in the corner of a dirt floored barn or out behind the barn with all the broken down/parts implements. Then they would go scoop it up with the loader tractor, the night before the first ride of the year, pump a tank full of kool aid into it, ether it until it started, get it running and then go clamp it wide open across the field and back to “get the animals out of it” before loading it right onto the trailer for the first ride of the year.

Thankfully, those idiots either gave up riding or now that all that fair animal money doesn’t come free anymore (so weird!) they take care of their shit. Nothing like a cow shit encrusted straw wad mouse house burning off exhaust parts to start the year off though. 

19 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Oh boy, just what I've been looking for! 

A beat out, "freestyled", modded, overpriced, 8 year old race sled.

I plan on be in Alex tomorrow morning, I'll sure there'll be a line to buy the thing.

image.png.d0ecfa2770e19a0444b0a157cfee1bde.png

Twin pipe race sled plus freestyle, be sure to wipe the cum off the extended riser you lucky dog

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This is how people know you are a real playa!  :lol:

and as you've said, this is exactly why some people should never be able to buy a race sled.  @fortune46x gave him some good advice, and he asked if the dealer can rEFlaSh it to XC specs after A told him what to do.  SMH 😲

Screenshot_20211228-102008.png

• Thanks 1