FB humor season is back!!!

6 hours ago, HSR said:

D0E62AFC-77E3-481B-8B9A-EC2608E27560.png

E3449A1E-F70B-41FE-B7FF-ADEED07C71D7.jpeg

:lol: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!

1 hour ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

To many sleds! Are they all in that shape?

Yeah, we all know them.  $50 piles sitting all over their yard.  “I own 28 sleds!”  

On 11/27/2021 at 10:51 AM, Not greg b said:

This is well maintained these days?

6EC21F1B-B434-4448-A949-DC5F626D592C.jpeg

lol…”specially the chain case”

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

In the other ACTR post from this guy, he lost the hood for the sled bring it home, so he plans on just running it without a hood and needs to know what light bar to get.  

• Haha 1

One yesterday on one of the groups.  

Guy is asking about his 05 snopro race sled and why it's sitting low in the front.  Guy also doesn't even own a shock pump (it has floats).  Yes, these guys are total posers besides just being so stupid.  Why would you even ask the question without first knowing what pressure you're at?  And why own a race sled when you're clearly incompetent and know nothing about your machine or realize how shitty it's been riding and handling and the balance of the machine or the importance of setting it up.  This is why RR sleds get watered down.  But hey he'll notice it's sitting low in the front when he's staring at it in the garage, because that's all that guys with 05 snopros actually do.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Guy is asking about his 05 snopro race sled and why it's sitting low in the front.  Guy also doesn't even own a shock pump (it has floats).  Yes, these guys are total posers besides just being so stupid.  Why would you even ask the question without first knowing what pressure you're at?  And why own a race sled when you're clearly incompetent and know nothing about your machine or realize how shitty it's been riding and handling and the balance of the machine or the importance of setting it up.  This is why RR sleds get watered down.  But hey he'll notice it's sitting low in the front when he's staring at it in the garage, because that's all that guys with 05 snopros actually do.

Yayuh, there's a few numbnuts that have snuck into that group.  

Most of those guys are awesome though... or what do you call it, passionate? 

Did you enjoy the link to the parts catalog?  I did that special just for you. 😆

31 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yayuh, there's a few numbnuts that have snuck into that group.  

Most of those guys are awesome though... or what do you call it, passionate? 

Did you enjoy the link to the parts catalog?  I did that special just for you. 😆

Yes that was nice.  

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Minnesota Snowmobile Riders has some good ones too.

Screenshot_20211208-091130_Facebook.jpg

:lol:

This shit nearly makes me want to sign up.  I don’t know that I could contain myself.

”That wire is what holds it all down and together during bumps!  Don’t mess with it….other than the weekly calibration needed (found in the manual)”.

13 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

its really a shame I'll be sent to fb jail if I respond to some of these posts with "Kill yourself please" 

Humor is fun, and some are so daft they don't even get it. 

Q; need a battery for my zr8000

Me; get the Kickstarter conversion kit 

Q; who makes them?

Me; silently laughing

• Haha 1

On 11/29/2021 at 10:49 AM, mnstang said:

I seen this post as well.... I really like all the people the chimed in to what the pressure Needed to be also lol 

13 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

I seen this post as well.... I really like all the people the chimed in to what the pressure Needed to be also lol 

There was one today where guy said his sled 'bogs' after going fast and slowing down.  Some guy comes in saying it's his clutching because he has a 136 and never 're-clutched' after he switched from a 121, and that he needs to marker up his clutches to see how far they're shifting out and all this other crap.  He gave this big long analogy comparing it to a 10 speed bike and how now it's like he's trying to start in third gear.  I told him no on everything and then he comes back with he's been 'clutching' sleds for 30 years and bla bla.  I told him that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

There was one today where guy said his sled 'bogs' after going fast and slowing down.  Some guy comes in saying it's his clutching because he has a 136 and never 're-clutched' after he switched from a 121, and that he needs to marker up his clutches to see how far they're shifting out and all this other crap.  He gave this big long analogy comparing it to a 10 speed bike and how now it's like he's trying to start in third gear.  I told him no on everything and then he comes back with he's been 'clutching' sleds for 30 years and bla bla.  I told him that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

was he from NH? 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, mnstang said:

When someone brings up the marker thing I cringe