FB humor season is back!!!

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

right? 

1790854419_200(1).gif.f1c1b28f745159dc5ab2c144ee26a071.gif

most comments are 'just buy a trailer ya retard' related

Well, don’t say that.  My shot is being carried by my truck this year because of necessity.  Short bed crew cab!  Just don’t need to be a retard about it.  I built a platform to put the ramp under it and made it collapsible with hinges so I can close the gate and keep it in there all winter.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, don’t say that.  My shot is being carried by my truck this year because of necessity.  Short bed crew cab!  Just don’t need to be a retard about it.  I built a platform to put the ramp under it and made it collapsible with hinges so I can close the gate and keep it in there all winter.

nothing wrong with slippin' the sled in the bed, for normal people.  if you have eleven brain cells... see above. :lmao:

I'm about at my limit for snopro guys asking about drive line bearings.  These stupid faggots today cannot do anything for themselves.  Search 5 seconds for the answer?  Nahh don't have time for that I'll just ask the people of Facebook.  The blatantly wrong comments are equally disgusting.  None of these people should be allowed to breed.  Then if you call them out on their dumbass answers they're like I was only trying to help.  God help us all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I'm about at my limit for snopro guys asking about drive line bearings.  These stupid faggots today cannot do anything for themselves.  Search 5 seconds for the answer?  Nahh don't have time for that I'll just ask the people of Facebook.  The blatantly wrong comments are equally disgusting.  None of these people should be allowed to breed.  Then if you call them out on their dumbass answers they're like I was only trying to help.  God help us all.

yup

the constant Firecat diamond drive questions on ACTR are also diaper rash, I've never owned a Firecat but I feel  know more about them than the current owners

with all the technology we have at our fingertips, why can't some of these idiots do ten minutes of their own research?   google just about any arctic cat 'thing' you want and there's 1000 links or threads on Arctic Chat or HCS to peruse.  we're becoming lazier as a society.  

22 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yup

the constant Firecat diamond drive questions on ACTR are also diaper rash, I've never owned a Firecat but I feel  know more about them than the current owners

with all the technology we have at our fingertips, why can't some of these idiots do ten minutes of their own research?   google just about any arctic cat 'thing' you want and there's 1000 links or threads on Arctic Chat or HCS to peruse.  we're becoming lazier as a society.  

There have been many times on ACTR and the Snopro one that I'll have a reply typed up, think about it for a minute, and think to myself "We'll just let this one play itself out without my instigation..."

Wish I could remember the guy's name, there is some needledick on ACTR that always has to have the last word on everything once he starts in, even stuff he doesn't have any knowledge or experience with.  The last one was the 6000 vs. 7000 thread from a few weeks ago.  He did a dealer demo once, so he was the 6000 vs 7000 expert on there.

I had to remove myself from actr.  Despite common beliefs I don't like being a dick but the people on that page... Fuck.

These guys now can't even look up their own parts on the online cat diagrams.  It's part lazy, sure.. but they're also just leaving these simple questions to the random retard reader on Facebook which is most likely going to steer them wrong, so it's more than just lazy.  It's complete and total incompetence like I can't even understand.  It's like the blind trying to be lead by the blind and deaf.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

There have been many times on ACTR and the Snopro one that I'll have a reply typed up, think about it for a minute, and think to myself "We'll just let this one play itself out without my instigation..."

Wish I could remember the guy's name, there is some needledick on ACTR that always has to have the last word on everything once he starts in, even stuff he doesn't have any knowledge or experience with.  The last one was the 6000 vs. 7000 thread from a few weeks ago.  He did a dealer demo once, so he was the 6000 vs 7000 expert on there.

you have GOT to see this whopper!!! :lol:
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10220275215777434&set=gm.4692199214152735

261657634_10220275215737433_881897117169

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

I had to remove myself from actr.  Despite common beliefs I don't like being a dick but the people on that page... Fuck.

These guys now can't even look up their own parts on the online cat diagrams.  It's part lazy, sure.. but they're also just leaving these simple questions to the random retard reader on Facebook which is most likely going to steer them wrong, so it's more than just lazy.  It's complete and total incompetence like I can't even understand.  It's like the blind trying to be lead by the blind and deaf.

and they're coming around the corner hopefully on the opposite side of the trail towards you

59 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you have GOT to see this whopper!!! :lol:
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10220275215777434&set=gm.4692199214152735

261657634_10220275215737433_881897117169

and they're coming around the corner hopefully on the opposite side of the trail towards you

I started reading that and gave up.

30 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Link don't work

does for me, maybe you have to be a member of the group to read it?
here's the lead in from the guy posting the picture, and you can imagine the commentary that followed.  :lol:

Got 5500 cash who’s got something forsale. Don’t bother posting you shit box pos I don’t want it.. should be atleast 14 or newer an 800 if not it better be the best 600 you can buy, we’re in New England looking to purchase here.. pic for attention

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

does for me, maybe you have to be a member of the group to read it?
here's the lead in from the guy posting the picture, and you can imagine the commentary that followed.  :lol:

Got 5500 cash who’s got something forsale. Don’t bother posting you shit box pos I don’t want it.. should be atleast 14 or newer an 800 if not it better be the best 600 you can buy, we’re in New England looking to purchase here.. pic for attention

I love it when they post a picture of money.  Like people don't know what it looks like.  Oh and then he says "cash" also like that is special, I just assume people pay cash.  New England, is that close to Manchester?  Sensing a theme.