FB humor season is back!!!

6 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Na he should be able to put another 15 inches in there 

easily 

haven't checked on the thread yet, but if I had to bet...

EDIT: mouse nest into the TB's ftw

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

The guy with the wrapped Sno Pro 500?

yah  :lol:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

easily 

haven't checked on the thread yet, but if I had to bet...

yah  :lol:

There is some moron asking what the best can is for his RXC and people that have RXC's are telling him he already has it, everyone else is recommending cans that don't work on RXC's.  He likes the idle but wants a more "choppy" midrange.  WTF.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

There is some moron asking what the best can is for his RXC and people that have RXC's are telling him he already has it, everyone else is recommending cans that don't work on RXC's.  He likes the idle but wants a more "choppy" midrange.  WTF.

stock, maybe speedwerx or just go full tard with a GGB

8 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Friend had a ggb. It was the un goldly loud pos made. It made a jawz race can seem quiet 

I've started telling the people who want their sleds to be louder to ride without a helmet... for more than one reason.  :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Hahaha wtf I can't take that stuff

On 10/18/2021 at 9:33 PM, Deephaven said:

Wait, so there is a reason for a FB account?

No not really . 

I litteraly have like 15 friends and 14 are club guys . Only on for posting sled club updates and communicating with other clubs 

24 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

"Hey guys, I just got this Rev 600 and want to do this $2000 list of useless mods to it!  Does anyone know if these will work together?  And who makes the best wrap?"

Does it lift the skis?

That one looks like it is in a painful spot when performing culver's manuvers.

I use a gps all the time but ride a lot of new ground.  Awesome to know exactly what to do at every intersection or where to leave the trail to ditch ride and how to get back without slowing down.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

That one looks like it is in a painful spot when performing culver's manuvers.

I use a gps all the time but ride a lot of new ground.  Awesome to know exactly what to do at every intersection or where to leave the trail to ditch ride and how to get back without slowing down.

ya think?  some guys in the thread were far more creative, but this one stuck out like a sore thumb

idk if I'd get the fancy gauge on a new sled, I'm more analog and paper map type of guy when I don't know precisely where I'm going.  that's supposed to be part of the 'adventure', isn't it?  most of the guys I ride with have the Polaris trail app on their phone, if we're actually lost or they want to see where I've taken them by memory.  well, there was that one time with @Not greg b :lol:

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ya think?  some guys in the thread were far more creative, but this one stuck out like a sore thumb

idk if I'd get the fancy gauge on a new sled, I'm more analog and paper map type of guy when I don't know precisely where I'm going.  that's supposed to be part of the 'adventure', isn't it?  most of the guys I ride with have the Polaris trail app on their phone, if we're actually lost or they want to see where I've taken them by memory.  well, there was that one time with @Not greg b :lol:

The roads were well marked and plowed. If only the sled would quit over heating 

Zero time for paper maps, fuck all that.  I had a handheld gps before smart phones and now just use the phone when needed.  As for that pic, the short windshield and ridiculous GPS on top of handlebar really don't make sense to be together.  Unless perhaps the GPS is acting as the real wind shield