FB humor season is back!!!

The nut jobs are back on FB getting sleds ready for winter - which fwiw are more hilarious than those found on HCS

There's more than a few of us HCS/FS Cat guys that get our kicks from Arctic Cat Trail Riders https://www.facebook.com/groups/700367290002634

Which FB groups do you Polaris and BRP folks get your chuckles and head scratchers from?

and those of us in that one group need to prod @krom to swing by here more often, for old times sake 

17 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Oil - I know I know, but which oil is the best............ :beatingdeadhorse:

one guy was draining his 20 year old f7 dry on oil to change it over to different brand. I thought to myself why not wait and fill it up when it is low?? Good thing someone told him to bleed the oil as he pulled the line right off the pump to do it. 

• Like 1

I admit, I’m a member of a few but my favorite is a buddy of mines “boondocker” page for Michigan. The fucking wannabe Burandts on that page has almost gotten me kicked off there a few times. 

“How much boost do you think I can run in the “Kee” on pump gas?” 

Answer - All of it. Please. And make damn sure your GoPro is on when you’re doing it too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I admit, I’m a member of a few but my favorite is a buddy of mines “boondocker” page for Michigan. The fucking wannabe Burandts on that page has almost gotten me kicked off there a few times. 

“How much boost do you think I can run in the “Kee” on pump gas?” 

Answer - All of it. Please. And make damn sure your GoPro is on when you’re doing it too. 

Key when naw boon dockers are beyond me. 90% of them are on flat ground or in a road loaded ditch tearing up someones flower garden. A local 15 year old with a 2001 sno cross sled can probably go more places than them with their 172, 4 inch paddle tracks because the up gets so much snow 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

What kind of cheap shit LEDs can I shove in a halogen housing to blind others.  Cobbly wiring gets bonus points. 

And ... Underglow  

I am actually thinking about underglow. I wonder if texcat saved the part numbers for their factory kits from the mid 90’s?

The how do I wheelie is still my number one dumbass question.

Then it's asking how to raise the rear.

Then it's asking about their 20 year old sled they just bought and haven't even rode yet but asking about which performance modifications to do to it.  Actually that one might be my #1 dumbass question.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

The how do I wheelie is still my number one dumbass question.

Then it's asking how to raise the rear.

Then it's asking about their 20 year old sled they just bought and haven't even rode yet but asking about which performance modifications to do to it.  Actually that one might be my #1 dumbass question.

Nope.  Wheelie is still the number 1 dumbass question.

One guy was asking about it, then post the vid of him probably totaling out his sled when he lost it on the 30,817th time he wheelied it in 5 minutes of video. 

It made me smile.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

One guy was asking about it, then post the vid of him probably totaling out his sled when he lost it on the 30,817th time he wheelied it in 5 minutes of video. 

It made me smile.

Destroying the handling of your trail snowmobile is totally worth the profile pic they'll get!

Good grief.  I try to be more tolerant of the way people like to sled because many don’t get my preferred madness but, wheelie tards?  Hard to understand them at all.  I once saw an in depth picture riddled “how to” on gutting the rear suspension for easy track standing.  “YOo sTart wIth GettInG riD of All thIS NoNseNse StUFf BaCk HERe……”

SMH.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

It made me smile.

link? :)

33 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

How to shave a track........... :lol:

LOL.  Guy that was in our club years ago would put the skis against the garage wall and do the same thing.  That was also an Arctic Cat.

• Haha 1