32 members have voted

1. 1. Will you get the booster shot?

• Yes
    • No
    • I never got the shot to begin with

38 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

You mean mask wearing like this?

Washington Examiner

Video: Biden walking through ritzy DC restaurant maskless, violating citywide mandate

2889643532d6f9a090f5ec112ee48d72

Video: Biden walking through ritzy DC restaurant maskless, violating citywide mandate
  •  

•  

• Joe Biden

• Jill Biden

Matthew Miller
Sun, October 17, 2021, 1:34 PM·2 min read

In this article:
  •  

•  

• Joe Biden
    46th and current president of the United States
  • Jill Biden
    First Lady of the United States

2889643532d6f9a090f5ec112ee48d72

Video footage shows a maskless President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden walking through a Washington, D.C., restaurant, breaking the city's mask mandate for indoor venues.

The Bidens are seen walking through ritzy D.C. Italian seafood restaurant Fiola Mare Saturday evening, followed by Secret Service wearing black suits and black facemasks.

The Bidens had just come from mass at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Georgetown, the Daily Mail reports. The presidential date night came on "Sweetest Day," a holiday celebrated in the Midwest and Florida to recognize expressions of romance and acts of kindness.

Washington, D.C.'s indoor mask mandate was reinstated in July due to rising delta variant cases for vaccinated and unvaccinated people over the age of 2.

Fiola Mare's own website clearly states masks must be worn in accordance with the city mandate.

"Per CDC guidance and DC Mayor Muriel Bowser’s executive order, all individuals over age 2 are required to wear a mask indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Masks must be always worn while in our restaurants, except while eating and drinking. Thank you for understanding," the restaurant's website reads.

D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has been caught several times violating her own mask mandate, most recently in September, when she spoke during an indoor panel at a convention center maskless, surrounded by maskless guest speakers.

What a selfish prick!! Right mc??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Rules for thee and not for me......

It's empirical evidence that he isn't afraid of the virus, yet he sells fear daily to control the masses. Fucking despicable. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Who needs a poll? Any idiot knows the Trump ass blowers here won’t get the vax or a mask. Like Trump they are selfish pricks. 

I was curious how many who originally got the shot would refuse the booster when available  to them now having more info on the matter. I don’t think those people are diehard trumpers considering they got the shot to begin with.

58 minutes ago, irv said:

Is not reasonable to assume that if one was a mental health expert dolling out information to patients to help them with their afflictions that they would be somewhat intelligent? :dunno:

Some people use forums to just have fun,not impress others with their profession. Do you really want him going Frazier Crane on here??? You should know when he's trolling by now:dunno:

16 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Booster is only apporoved for 65 and older with Pfizer so far and immune comprised. Moderna is close. But my Wife tells me everyday middle age people come in wanting it 😂

Test run on the old fogeys first. If they drop from the shot - they just blame it on old age. 

23 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

chrome_screenshot_1629734756692.thumb.png.50fbc19b06c36b918c1e44773e692869.png

On the fence was not an option? 

Wonder how many people posting in this thread work in the scientific, pharma or medical fields?

You clearly don’t 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Obviously the low IQ crowd (99% Liberal) can't think for themselves.

They don’t want to. Or can’t. The government is their daddy and they love it

On 10/19/2021 at 11:11 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

chrome_screenshot_1629734756692.thumb.png.50fbc19b06c36b918c1e44773e692869.png

On the fence was not an option? 

Wonder how many people posting in this thread work in the scientific, pharma or medical fields?

Sheesh you sure ruffled some feathers with this.:lol: I always thought Alfred E. Neuman was a reputable source,,,:dunno:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Long Covid"  :lol: 

"If Covidz doesn't kill you, you'll probably suffer your whole life!!!!!  Get your Vaxyne(s)!!"

Remember when the fear cult thought that everyone was going to be permanently disfigured from a cold that was funny 

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

chrome_screenshot_1629381006412.thumb.png.591b31b8910e331b767e17191a49886d.png

I am not a doctor.  :)

Why would anyone ask a Dr about face masks working.

So tell us in your own words why face masks work?  Lets start with the virus particle size and then look up the filtration specs on the mask, thats right there aren't any.  Yet magically they work.  Do you believe in unicorns as well.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Why would anyone ask a Dr about face masks working.

So tell us in your own words why face masks work?  Lets start with the virus particle size and then look up the filtration specs on the mask, thats right there aren't any.  Yet magically they work.  Do you believe in unicorns as well.

I fully support mask mandates if they in any way infringe upon your political beliefs or personal comfort.

Because I'm an asshole.  :)

🎣