Pete Buttigieg???

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

You're right I am. You know why? Because I have employees who rely on me getting inventory that's directly tied to them making a living. You're dreaming if you think I'm the only one.

Like I said mid November it’ll all be solved not like there’s a plandemic going on it’s just cause Pete took some time off it all went to shit.

18 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Like I said mid November it’ll all be solved not like there’s a plandemic going on it’s just cause Pete took some time off it all went to shit.

On the job 6 months and gets 12 weeks off paid.  Damn that is one hell of a gig.

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

On the job 6 months and gets 12 weeks off paid.  Damn that is one hell of a gig.

You get the same deal and so does everyone else. It’s clear that some here are too obsessed with working to take time off. You can tell by there anger.

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

Is this Polaris 550? 

You let me get my hands on your throat, and you'll see who it is, faggot. You'll be gettin' a 5-D-Cell Maglite up 'yer ass!!  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You let me get my hands on your throat, and you'll see who it is, faggot. You'll be gettin' a 5-D-Cell Maglite up 'yer ass!!  

You'll need some help to accomplish that feat. I'm going to Allenstown 10-31 wanna meet up?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Who takes off 12 weeks for paternity leave?  Neither of these 2 gay men actually physically gave birth so they are not sore in any way.  FMLA allows 12 weeks, but most people must use vacation in order to get paid for 12 weeks off of work and NO ONE is going to take that much time if they are important for their job.

My company pays for 12 weeks (FMLA so reduced pay) for mother and father. We have a guy out on it right now. Second one this year. Lots of young guys at my place so I know of two more that will be using the full 12 weeks next year, Minimum. Hell the one on it now even used his two weeks vacation in the middle of it for hunting.

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He should be driving trucks

That flamer wouldn't know how to even open the door to a truck much less be able to make it move without causing catastrophic damage to said truck, bet he would love playing with the "shifter "

• Like 1

3 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

You'll need some help to accomplish that feat. I'm going to Allenstown 10-31 wanna meet up?

What route are you taking? 93 or 3? I can't go to Allenstown, but maybe some other place, closer to me. 

16 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

You get the same deal and so does everyone else. It’s clear that some here are too obsessed with working to take time off. You can tell by there anger.

LOL.  There is no way I could take 12 weeks and come back.  It would be like starting a new job over.

16 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s less and less racer types everyday that goes by. 

You mean the people who take pride in their work and what they do?  Yeah, I agree.

So yeh, mayor pete surfsced yesterday for an interview. He said the back up is sign of white house success getting everyone back to work and creating all this demand. Lolololol

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  There is no way I could take 12 weeks and come back.  It would be like starting a new job over.

So you’re a workaholic that’s fine you value working more than enjoying life nothing wrong with that someone’s gotta do it.

4 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

So you’re a workaholic that’s fine you value working more than enjoying life nothing wrong with that someone’s gotta do it.

I enjoy watching workaholics get lathered up over the “lazy” people in the world. As though they’re the self appointed work czar. Ever notice how nothing gets done right until they stick their nose into it. Entertaining as fuck. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I enjoy watching workaholics get lathered up over the “lazy” people in the world. As though they’re the self appointed work czar. Ever notice how nothing gets done right until they stick their nose into it. Entertaining as fuck. 

You guys twisted the subject to 1 facet (or less :)  , again. Oh well.

Edited by CFM

• Platinum Contributing Member

Joe hasn't done shit in his 48 years of office so why should we expect his administration to be any different. They'll just blame the other party for all their shortcomings and fuck ups