Pete Buttigieg???

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Paternity leave is 12weeks 

Who takes off 12 weeks for paternity leave?  Neither of these 2 gay men actually physically gave birth so they are not sore in any way.  FMLA allows 12 weeks, but most people must use vacation in order to get paid for 12 weeks off of work and NO ONE is going to take that much time if they are important for their job.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This country has a supply chain bottleneck and this libtwat transportation secretary has been on paternity leave since mid August.  That is what is called Elitism folks.

The issue I have is that no one knew, noticed, or even questioned that he was gone for 2 MONTHS.  He should have said he was on paternity leave and that someone was taking over his responsibilities while he was away.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Who takes off 12 weeks for paternity leave?  Neither of these 2 gay men actually physically gave birth so they are not sore in any way.  FMLA allows 12 weeks, but most people must use vacation in order to get paid for 12 weeks off of work and NO ONE is going to take that much time if they are important for their job.

I took 4 weeks off for each of my kids. I woulda gladly taken 12weeks if I had the money to do so. Your given 12weeks what kinda retard wouldn’t take that if they can afford it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

The issue I have is that no one knew, noticed, or even questioned that he was gone for 2 MONTHS.  He should have said he was on paternity leave and that someone was taking over his responsibilities while he was away.

Well, what exactly are his "responsibilities"?  No one noticed, maybe we don't need someone in that position.

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

I took 4 weeks off for each of my kids. I woulda gladly taken 12weeks if I had the money to do so. Your given 12weeks what kinda retard wouldn’t take that if they can afford it. 

Um you just explained why many do not take 12 weeks, because they don't normally pay for the whole 12 weeks like they are for him.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

This ^^^^^^^^

Schit, Melania was ridiculed when not seen of or hrard from for 6 days. Yes, the 1st lady. She’s not even employed by the govt. Lolololol

Lib Clown World

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Me. I took 2 days. 

7 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Let's be real here. His job probably has a bit more responsibilities than yours. There's a huge transpo crisis happening and THE MAN IN CHARGE should be trying to find a solution. That's what "bosses" do. If my little company had a substantial problem and I was away on vaca or whatever you can rest assured that I would be manning the helm. Plus his or his "wifes" vag didn't get stretched out of shape, no harm no foul.

Edited by J. Jackson

I’m torn on this. I’m not sure what input and involvement he had during his leave. I’m guessing that he did some remote work. The deal with 24/7 port work was brokered through Pete so something was happening. I do think it’s shit that america is the last hold out in the developed world on the issue of paternity/maternity leave. Pretty sad, actually. 

There is the optics part of this. Republicans will no doubt have a field day with this. Washington is a town of optics and illusion if not plain delusion. I give Pete credit for sticking to his values. After all, this mess was created over years of neglect and won’t be sorted out for many months- if not years. 

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Um you just explained why many do not take 12 weeks, because they don't normally pay for the whole 12 weeks like they are for him.

So what he’s lucky enough to have a job that’ll pay for it why not take advantage. No job is more important than time with the family especially when they’re little. 

44 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Let's be real here. His job probably has a bit more responsibilities than yours. There's a huge transpo crisis happening and THE MAN IN CHARGE should be trying to find a solution. That's what "bosses" do. If my little company had a substantial problem and I was away on vaca or whatever you can rest assured that I would be manning the helm. Plus his or his "wifes" vag didn't get stretched out of shape, no harm no foul.

It’s definitely more important than my job but like I said above I don’t give a shit how important a job is no job is more important than your kids and family. He or his boss should of reallocated his work while he is away like any other boss would do.

33 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

So what he’s lucky enough to have a job that’ll pay for it why not take advantage. No job is more important than time with the family especially when they’re little. 

It’s definitely more important than my job but like I said above I don’t give a shit how important a job is no job is more important than your kids and family. He or his boss should of reallocated his work while he is away like any other boss would do.

GMAB man. Of course family is important but we're not talking about a normal situation. They adopted 2 newborns that have a slightly different connection versus a couple that went thru a 9 month pregnancy. Plus my bet is that it's not the same household situation. Probably a nanny with newborn experience helping out. He is a member of the U.S. cabinet for Christ sake. You have a responsibility tied to millions of people and billions of $$$$. Do your job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

A pussy ass cock sucker takes off 12 weeks

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

GMAB man. Of course family is important but we're not talking about a normal situation. They adopted 2 newborns that have a slightly different connection versus a couple that went thru a 9 month pregnancy. Plus my bet is that it's not the same household situation. Probably a nanny with newborn experience helping out. He is a member of the U.S. cabinet for Christ sake. You have a responsibility tied to millions of people and billions of $$$$. Do your job.

He’s on leave. He’ll do his job in roughly 4 weeks when his 12 weeks is up. Mid November supply chain will be completely back to normal

674665AE-F90F-46C1-924E-26297B7270B5.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member

Biden is absent a lot (mentally all the time but physically most of the time). Kamala is nowhere to be found. Pete is on vaca for months

Makes you wonder who's running the show

6 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

He’s on leave. He’ll do his job in roughly 4 weeks when his 12 weeks is up. Mid November supply chain will be completely back to normal

674665AE-F90F-46C1-924E-26297B7270B5.jpeg

Too bad it'll take that long. Might have been resolved in the middle of September but I guess that's ok with you that store shelves are empty. But, hey no big deal that FAMILIES are having a tough time to find  food and stuff to take care of their kids.

Edited by J. Jackson

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Too bad it'll take that long. Might have been resolved in the middle of September but I guess that's ok with you.

The supply chain has been fucked long before September but ya sure. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you’re a business owner cause no one else would get this upset over someone taking personal time off.

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

The supply chain has been fucked long before September but ya sure. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you’re a business owner cause no one else would get this upset over someone taking personal time off.

You're right I am. You know why? Because I have employees who rely on me getting inventory that's directly tied to them making a living. You're dreaming if you think I'm the only one.

Edited by J. Jackson

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

You missed the double standard point and then it become clear on what you can do snd get away with depending on what side of political island your  on.