John Dee season forecast

Same as every year ... initially I get excited to see John's forecasts & then reality hits and I go back to my "throw a dart at a dartboard approach" and realize I have as good a chance as he does at forecasting Dec-Mar.

• Like 1

Just now, Bontz said:

Same as every year ... initially I get excited to see John's forecasts & then reality hits and I go back to my "throw a dart at a dartboard approach" and realize I have as good a chance as he does at forecasting Dec-Mar.

I personally find all these forecast to be correct........about 50% of the time.  :lol: 

What's that meme with the "weather rock forecasting system"?  Yeah...it's pretty much that.

The National Weather Service released their outlook for MInnesota yesterday, and this is what they said:

Precipitation - there is an equal chance for above normal, below normal or about normal snowfall this winter

Temperature - could be colder, warmer or about normal with equal chances

Take that to the bank! 😎

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

The National Weather Service released their outlook for MInnesota yesterday, and this is what they said:

Precipitation - there is an equal chance for above normal, below normal or about normal snowfall this winter

Temperature - could be colder, warmer or about normal with equal chances

Take that to the bank! 😎

"1-12 inches expected"

I wonder what the suicide rate is for meteorologists broadcasting around Lake Superior.