Colin Powell is dead

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Exactly.  The overall rate is pointless just like with any disease.  The situational rate however completely different.  I've lost 6 family members & friends to Covid and zero to the vaccine.  None had terminal pre-existing conditions.  Personally I am not scared of either, but I've seen a lot worse side effects from the disease than the vaccine so I opted to get it.  Mostly because I am scared of losing my ability to taste.  That would ruin my life.  I live to eat.  4 of my neighbors nearly a year later still can't taste shit.

You're high if you think the side affects from getting covid and surviving are worse than the side affects from the vaccine the biggest being people have actually died of complications of the vaccine.

Sounds like your neighbors are in poor health. lost taste is a sign of have low levels of Zinc C and D3 in your system. You also lose your smell and taste with a cold. This is nothing new. 

If you want to get the vaccine that's your business but they are trying to force everyone to get it and that's bullshit

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You're high if you think the side affects from getting covid and surviving are worse than the side affects from the vaccine the biggest being people have actually died of complications of the vaccine.

Sounds like your neighbors are in poor health. lost taste is a sign of have low levels of Zinc C and D3 in your system. You also lose your smell and taste with a cold. This is nothing new. 

If you want to get the vaccine that's your business but they are trying to force everyone to get it and that's bullshit

You believe the earth is flat so everything you type is obviously through the looking glass of stupidity.

Two of them are under 20 year old athletes, 1 who is near 60 ran a marathon last year and the other is his wife who is also rather healthy.  A year post covid they still can't taste.  No other cold has ever done that.

NEVER did I ever say to force anything on anyone.  Just stated keeping my sense of taste was worth it for me.  

On 10/18/2021 at 5:04 AM, irv said:

It certainly seems like that is happening. Of course, we will never be told the truth unless some want to believe "more studies" from the funded scientists. 

Watch at the 28:00 minute mark if you don't want to watch the whole video. This guy is from the Mayo clinic. 

https://www.idahopress.com/news/local/washington-medical-board-investigating-dr-ryan-cole-for-covid-19-misinformation/article_613c79f6-8faa-5e8b-89b6-8f4f6c0f6658.html

That guy is now getting investigated for spreading false COVID info. 

33 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Holy shit dude,,,long time since I've seen you on a sled forum!!!!! I'm sure @Tommcat will be happy to see ya :bc::lol::thumbsup:

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You believe the earth is flat so everything you type is obviously through the looking glass of stupidity.

Two of them are under 20 year old athletes, 1 who is near 60 ran a marathon last year and the other is his wife who is also rather healthy.  A year post covid they still can't taste.  No other cold has ever done that.

NEVER did I ever say to force anything on anyone.  Just stated keeping my sense of taste was worth it for me.  

Rent Free

10 hours ago, AK440 said:

Of course he is because he doesn't toe the narrative. How many others are also being shunned, ridiculed and kicked to the curb because of similar views? Just by stating he is now under investigation gets people like yourself to automatically assume he is wrong with what he states, and that's exactly what they want, for you think he has zero credibility. Follow the case, and others, to see what comes of them. You just might be surprised the case is never heard of again or there is no proof of the initial investigation. 

10 hours ago, AK440 said:

What has he said that is false?

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What has he said that is false?

Apparently nothing.  That’s why it’s being “investigated”.  If he said something false, it’s pretty cut and dry…..and on record.

Sounds scary though.  Right?

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media, if even that, He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!"

And people are surprised that he couldn’t beat Biden….all he had to was STFU and he would still be President!🤣

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media, if even that, He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!"

Nice guy…..asshole