Colin Powell is dead

2 hours ago, ACE said:

If you want the shot, go ahead. Just leave me alone 

all the low IQ virtue signals about the shot have been proven false. It doesn’t protect others. It doesn’t stop the spread or even slow it. It’s going to help or hurt only yourself. 

you’re doing it for you. Not me. Not anyone else. Your virtue signals are foolish and actually dangerous. 

You're a pariah in the great white north. Do you get shit on by the folks? Justin is going to get you!

49 minutes ago, Catalina said:

Just saw a report on CNN. They said he was suffering from a blood disease (I think that is what they called it). Then got covid. Covid, or the vaccine had nothing to do with his death. May have brought it one a week or two sooner, but he may not have had long under any circumstances. 

Sorry to see him go, I think he was a stand up guy, who was good for the country. Stellar military service, and public service after that. Wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth my any measure. 

He was being treated for cancer. His immune system was shot.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If you remove all deaths with comorbidities from the equation, just how many people died of covid.

Time for your 4th booster shot.

Lets go Brandon.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Honestly, ask him to get a cancer test, real soon. Loosing that much weight so quickly is not a good sign.

I lost 40 lbs. in 16 days when I had Covid, wife lost 20+ in the same time.

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So is my wife's after being on the 5th round of steroids because of your wonderful drug that is proving to be as worthless as the idiots promoting it like it is there fucking job.

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yup. Blood cancer. So multiple whammy.  Also few other things too. 84 is pretty damn old unfortunately.

The Vaccine killed him. It's going to kill a lot of people. If you got the vaccine you should be taking vitamin C D3 Zink and Quesritin everyday. You should have Ivermectin in your medicine cabinet in the event you get infected again. You should also get anti body therapy 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The Vaccine killed him. It's going to kill a lot of people. If you got the vaccine you should be taking vitamin C D3 Zink and Quesritin everyday. You should have Ivermectin in your medicine cabinet in the event you get infected again. You should also get anti body therapy 

You should stick your head in a wood chipper.

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He was anti trump. That’s good enough for me. 

You and Jimmy Cuck hate Trump but things would be much better if he was president. Lower gas prices, No more covid BS, No Vaccine mandates, No deaths in Afghanistan, He would've took on supply chain issues head on, Key stone pipe line would be up, No Paris accord Climate BS The list goes on and on

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you remove all deaths with comorbidities from the equation, just how many people died of covid.

Time for your 4th booster shot.

Lets go Brandon.

It's similar to Aids. How many people actually died from Aids itself, but died of something else because of Aids.

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You and Jimmy Cuck hate Trump but things would be much better if he was president. Lower gas prices, No more covid BS, No Vaccine mandates, No deaths in Afghanistan, He would've took on supply chain issues head on, Key stone pipe line would be up, No Paris accord Climate BS The list goes on and on

Because CNN and MSNBC don't talk about those things, those things don't even enter their minds. Just hate and more Trump hate and how great Biden and the Dems are doing. 

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Yup. Blood cancer. So multiple whammy.  Also few other things too. 84 is pretty damn old unfortunately.

If he had blade cancer he was ill informed or lied to about the so called vaccine.  Should not have taken it with a blood disorder . 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

It's similar to Aids. How many people actually died from Aids itself, but died of something else because of Aids.

Don't forget about the marvelous aids drug that those who took it now have bones more brittle than 200 yr old China.  Can't even risk jumping over a puddle.  Oh and the best part drug companies like ummm phizer knew about it had a better drug but kept selling the shit drug till the patten ran out . But oh yes by all means pit your faith in phizer they are better now they care . Lol fucking lemming to the clif 

3 hours ago, irv said:

Because CNN and MSNBC don't talk about those things, those things don't even enter their minds. Just hate and more Trump hate and how great Biden and the Dems are doing. 

Good god Irv how much of JT’s load

can you swallow everyday…holy fuck have some pride! 🤣