Colin Powell is dead

If you want the shot, go ahead. Just leave me alone 

all the low IQ virtue signals about the shot have been proven false. It doesn’t protect others. It doesn’t stop the spread or even slow it. It’s going to help or hurt only yourself. 

you’re doing it for you. Not me. Not anyone else. Your virtue signals are foolish and actually dangerous. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Well said.  He seemed to be a good and decent human being.  If not for the aluminum tubes debacle I thought he would have been our first African American POTUS. 

Jay Leno, Colin Powell and this mb's favorite POTUS.

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/10/joe-biden-and-colin-powell-drag-race-67-corvettes.html

Damn Biden has declined mentally/physically since then.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ACE said:

all the low IQ virtue signals about the shot have been proven false. It doesn’t protect others. It doesn’t stop the spread or even slow it. It’s going to help or hurt only yourself. 

you’re doing it for you. Not me. Not anyone else. Your virtue signals are foolish and actually dangerous. 

I was at the Detroit Lions game yesterday. There were people wearing masks. A couple in front of us were both wearing not one but two masks. You can bet they are both fully vaccinated and got the booster. This is a cult, the covid people worship at the alter of the covid religion 

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I was at the Detroit Lions game yesterday. There were people wearing masks. A couple in front of us were both wearing not one but two masks. You can bet they are both vaccine and got the booster. This is a cult, the covid people worship at the alter of the covid religion 

It absolutely has turned into a cult 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Trudeau will come to your house on a skeedoo with a vaccine for you! Bahahaha!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

A neighbor, Mark D. 1/2 mile from me got his first shot awhile back, got so sick while driving home he had to have his son come and pick him up as he couldn't drive, I saw him yesterday, he lost about 60 lbs. he said from getting so sick after the shot, I asked him if he was going to get the 2nd. shot, he said "f-ck no".

Honestly, ask him to get a cancer test, real soon. Loosing that much weight so quickly is not a good sign.

Well John, maybe its cause it's doesn't work and as an added bonus, it messes up your immune system.  Just wait til you get that 5th booster shot.

But then again you are part of the experiment.  Congrats.

Fox (on tv) has been praising the Colonel all day and not saying anything about covid. What are the left channels saying Snacks.

Edited by CFM

Just saw a report on CNN. They said he was suffering from a blood disease (I think that is what they called it). Then got covid. Covid, or the vaccine had nothing to do with his death. May have brought it one a week or two sooner, but he may not have had long under any circumstances. 

Sorry to see him go, I think he was a stand up guy, who was good for the country. Stellar military service, and public service after that. Wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth my any measure. 

9 minutes ago, CFM said:

Fox (on tv) has been praising the Colonel all day and not saying anything about covid. What are the left channels saying Snacks.

I dumped cable at the shop but we have some streaming channels and I believe it was one of the NBC Networks and to their credit at least the doctor they had on mentioned the Mulitple Myeloma but the anchor kept bringing up Covid and the complications from it….fucked up IMO.

They also said that the family said he died from Covid Complications but I don’t know if that’s true.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Catalina said:

Just saw a report on CNN. They said he was suffering from a blood disease (I think that is what they called it). Then got covid. Covid, or the vaccine had nothing to do with his death. May have brought it one a week or two sooner, but he may not have had long under any circumstances. 

Sorry to see him go, I think he was a stand up guy, who was good for the country. Stellar military service, and public service after that. Wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth my any measure. 

Did you watch posted video about covid vaccine and what they mayo doctor says is happening with vaccinated people who die ? It is a clotting issue and the vaccine is responsible.  So put the spin in prospective with what non funded doctors are seeing it fits 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Wow we have seen more death and damage from this vaccine than all other vaccine combined over the last several decades . 

Not saying that on my local psa ads they run every 39 min or so 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Did you watch posted video about covid vaccine and what they mayo doctor says is happening with vaccinated people who die ? It is a clotting issue and the vaccine is responsible.  So put the spin in prospective with what non funded doctors are seeing it fits 

So don’t get vaccinated…nobody gives a fuck.🤷🏻

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So don’t get vaccinated…nobody gives a fuck.🤷🏻

I did not . And after watching my wife's sbit show for the last 6 mo I would say any one shooting this shit in to a kid should be charged with abuse