Dewalt or Milwaukee

Doug

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

too small of a market

@fortune46x and I are working on a kickstarter for the 4S YamaCats so they can remove all their e-start shit and shave 43lbs

waiting for engineering documents from @Tommcat

invest now, invest early, this is going to be a $ maker ;)

Jesus... it was a 2s cat though.. I wanted to tell him to take the 4 hours and put the hood back on and call it a day. 

16 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

too small of a market

@fortune46x and I are working on a kickstarter for the 4S YamaCats so they can remove all their e-start shit and shave 43lbs

waiting for engineering documents from @Tommcat

invest now, invest early, this is going to be a $ maker ;)

just wrap your belt around the primary, they zing right over

On 10/17/2021 at 8:21 PM, racinfarmer said:

cRyobi FTW!

You mock but I have a fuck load of fuel stuff and I have a whole lot of ryobi stuff . And the Sawzalls last about the same . The hammer drills last about the same .

When on a job for a few mo I keep all the ryobi shit on site . Much less likely to wander off . Most subs have Milwaukee so ez to mix up battery's and tools . I also buy the ryobi shit for the guys . They don't give a fuck if it is a ryobi or Dewalt when they drop it off a roof or leave it in a crawl space or set it on a bumper at lunch then drive home after work  never to be seen again .

21 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You mock but I have a fuck load of fuel stuff and I have a whole lot of ryobi stuff . And the Sawzalls last about the same . The hammer drills last about the same .

When on a job for a few mo I keep all the ryobi shit on site . Much less likely to wander off . Most subs have Milwaukee so ez to mix up battery's and tools . I also buy the ryobi shit for the guys . They don't give a fuck if it is a ryobi or Dewalt when they drop it off a roof or leave it in a crawl space or set it on a bumper at lunch then drive home after work  never to be seen again .

I've been buying cRyobi to replace my Dewalt 12v stuff as it burns out.  Liking it so far.

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I've been buying cRyobi to replace my Dewalt 12v stuff as it burns out.  Liking it so far.

Built in same plant as fuel . The brushless stuff is pretty good. The low end stuff is shit but the top end stuff ie hammer drill over 45 buck driver . Shit lasts just as long as the fuel and ridged and we use the fuck out of them all .

I like that you can shit you don't use a lot relatively cheep . I love the pipe cutter thought I would only use on larger jobs etc but find my self on my 3rd cutting blade I use it so much . Another great tool is the pistol grip style hand air comp tire inflator . Have 3 now  truck/ camper /work truck 

Both are good.  I don’t think you can make a decision based on one being better quality than the other, it’s too close to call.

The first tool of either brand won’t be your last - once you’re committed to a tool, the batteries keep you coming back for more tools.