Power to the people. Union power!!!

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sit in a strip mall office doing what the smart people at EJ tell you to do and rake others hard earned money for being a middleman and you’re going to sit here and rip longshoreman…holy fuck you’re a bigger fucking shitbag than I thought.🤣

Right.  You know so much of what I do.  What a fucking loser.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2021 at 12:29 PM, motonoggin said:

img_1_1634488136366.jpg

I work for a company as a non-union employee, that has both union and non-union employees. They sent a group of us non-union workers to go “help” union workers before the union workers went on strike and then again after they went on strike. Let’s just say that the union job got done a lot better all around by the non-union workers. So well in fact, that their were a pile of grievances filed that all ended up in a big trash can. 

On 10/18/2021 at 8:14 PM, motonoggin said:

They should start using ETG testing for alcohol. That type of test reaches back in time 48-72 hours. I found it to be accurate back as far as 96 hours. You'd hear some real screaming from boozers if that occurred. :) 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

On 10/19/2021 at 8:02 PM, XCR1250 said:

So don't do it and drive.

How about stop dictating what people can do in their free time.

12 hours ago, SkisNH said:

So how do we test for current impairment. 

There are non invasive test methods that measure impairment. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Definitely one of the downers about weed (no pun) is that it can stay in your system for an extended period of time. Sticks to fat cells or something. :dunno: 

Most of the other fun stuff is out in 24 hours or so  :lol: 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

How about stop dictating what people can do in their free time.

There are non invasive test methods that measure impairment. 

So you condone folks doing any type of illegal activity just because they do it "in their free time"? What the heck, change all laws to zero laws and let's do what ever we want without any consequences. 

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

So you condone folks doing any type of illegal activity just because they do it "in their free time"? What the heck, change all laws to zero laws and let's do what ever we want without any consequences. 

I mean, yeah. Contrary to popular belief, employers don't own their employees. 

27 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, yeah. Contrary to popular belief, employers don't own their employees. 

Actually they do in some circumstance's, many Companies have rules you must follow even while not at work, that is if you wish to continue to work there.

So you believe truckers can have illegal substances in the blood if it's against work rules? Drivers could sue them if that's the case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/21/2021 at 9:09 AM, XCR1250 said:

It is not the gvmts job to run your life. If you are a minor it is your parents job, If you are an adult , it's your job.

18 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It is not the gvmts job to run your life. If you are a minor it is your parents job, If you are an adult , it's your job.

Not true. See current federal Covid “vaccine” mandate guidelines. Ford announced it yesterday, GM will be Monday. No worries for the UAW folks though. These companies don’t want to fight that battle. They will just make their salaried employees do it though.  

• Sad 1