Power to the people. Union power!!!

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Time is money mental health professional....sitting idle aint helping anything

Wait 8 days to unload in LA or make a 8-9 day trip to Miami. Spend the extra money on canal fees and fuel costs for the trip to Miami and back. Makes perfect business sense. :lol: 

This place is filled with retards. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The only thing not moving is the propellers.  Everything else is still soaking up money like they were underway.  

Forget the fuel, can you imagine the contract violations and law suits that resulted in lost revenue.

Fuck spinner doesn't even remember his own thread he starts about shipping containers going from 4-5k to 30k a month ago one of his "buddies" told him ..:lol:

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Forget the fuel, can you imagine the contract violations and law suits that resulted in lost revenue.

Fuck spinner doesn't even remember his own thread he starts about shipping containers going from 4-5k to 30k a month ago one of his "buddies" told him ..:lol:

It’s fun watching him and MC work their magic in here.  

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Wait 8 days to unload in LA or make a 8-9 day trip to Miami. Spend the extra money on canal fees and fuel costs for the trip to Miami and back. Makes perfect business sense. :lol: 

This place is filled with retards. 

8 days ? My buddy in Cali told me some ships have been sitting for 2 months. 

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

8 days ? My buddy in Cali told me some ships have been sitting for 2 months. 

Even at 8 days, in 8 days they are half way back to port to pick up another 15 million dollar profit load, and not being fined or shipping containers for free because they ran past contract requirements.. 

But the 200k canal costs!!

:lol:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah those union longshoremen out on the west coast purposely working 1/4 speed unloading all the cargo ships, while making a couple hundred grand a year has been great for the country. :thumb:

Im hearing the powers that be, arent letting trucks over three years old IN the shipyards to get loaded...... not up to date on California emissions,, get oUT.                         :thumbsdown:                 creating a problem to further control.

3 hours ago, old indy said:

Im hearing the powers that be, arent letting trucks over three years old IN the shipyards to get loaded...... not up to date on California emissions,, get oUT.                         :thumbsdown:                 creating a problem to further control.

The California leftists are trying to put independent truckers out of business 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, old indy said:

I lay this squarely on the leadership, and not the rank and file.  They're getting greased would be my guess.  It should be a national emergency, and meanwhile the guy in charge of it all, is home on maternity leave.   :flush: 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, old indy said:

California law prohibits owner/operators from those ports and trucks in California must be 2011 or newer.  All because of the liberal laws.  Yes sir, democrats are the ones causing the issues in that state and with this as well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I lay this squarely on the leadership, and not the rank and file.  They're getting greased would be my guess.  It should be a national emergency, and meanwhile the guy in charge of it all, is home on maternity leave.   :flush: 

but hey he is bonding with his kid like any ood mother/parental person/father :dunno:  should

Joe has dropped the ball here,  i said it here or in anothe thread,  State of emergency tell CA to fuck off and use military loading docks if needed to get those ships turned.   suspend whatever idiotic rules that CA has for trucks and drivers and open up a few more hours a day for them to make money.  No trucker in their right minds not making 6 figures right now with the premiums being paid.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh no question this falls to team Biden.  but to say its the dock workers dragging things down is dead wrong.  talk to guys working those docks around the U.S. and it clear this supply shortage is being manufactured.  

On 10/16/2021 at 10:40 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Corps have been raping the workers for years. Saying that $15/hr would be impossible for mcds workers.  They’re at $17/hr now. Fucking liars. 

yep. spoon fed lemmings will believe everything their corporate masters tell them

• Like 1

On 10/17/2021 at 9:25 AM, DriftBusta said:

Yeah those union longshoremen out on the west coast purposely working 1/4 speed unloading all the cargo ships, while making a couple hundred grand a year has been great for the country. :thumb:

You sit in a strip mall office doing what the smart people at EJ tell you to do and rake others hard earned money for being a middleman and you’re going to sit here and rip longshoreman…holy fuck you’re a bigger fucking shitbag than I thought.🤣

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sit in a strip mall office doing what the smart people at EJ tell you to do and rake others hard earned money for being a middleman and you’re going to sit here and rip longshoreman…holy fuck you’re a bigger fucking shitbag than I thought.🤣

:mc:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I find the entire union love/hate with politicians good/bad relationship in this country utterly hilarious. 

Yep.  There's good and bad to them.  Personally, I find them dated and have outperformed their usefulness except to whatever politician feels like pandering to them on the news.

We only have to compare the south's growth in absence of their union strongholds.  But, even that get's tricky because areas don't grow the same.  It's like when comparing Canada's HC system to ours.  Good and bad but, both were built different.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

but hey he is bonding with his kid like any ood mother/parental person/father :dunno:  should

Joe has dropped the ball here,  i said it here or in anothe thread,  State of emergency tell CA to fuck off and use military loading docks if needed to get those ships turned.   suspend whatever idiotic rules that CA has for trucks and drivers and open up a few more hours a day for them to make money.  No trucker in their right minds not making 6 figures right now with the premiums being paid.  

What will you do about the driver shortage? That's at the crux of this issue. 

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you sit at home smoking weed and lying about your booze intake while living on your wife’s income.. 

“holy fuck you’re a bigger fucking shitbag than I thought.🤣 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1