Power to the people. Union power!!!

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

img_1_1634488136366.jpg

You mean, people that aren’t trained to operate manufacturing machinery and heavy equipment are getting hurt and destroying things when asked to try and do so?

HOLY SHIT!

Just for fun, let’s put these guys that work on the manu floor up into the front offices for a week when they get back.  Just to see how that works out.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That makes economic sense. :lol: 

Neither does adding to the ever growing list of ships littering up the coast off of California. Stop sending them there and go to other ports

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Which ports are you recommending? Conservative ports? :lol: 

Whatever are available and able to take more goods in. Didn’t realize there were ports with political affiliation   :lol:

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

FL is ready and don't have worthless union mandates or truck requirements 

Have to get those Chinese made goods to the people. Conservative businessmen have always been good at that. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

As you type on your  I phone you know the Corp you litteraly worship 

Macbook. Good stuff. I have no problem with Chinese made goods. As long as the quality is there. Miami would be fine. I'm sure the union label longshoreman at the Port of Miami will work just as hard as in LA. The problem is the extra distance as well as the log jam and fees at the canal. Most shippers would rather park and wait. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Spending an extra three weeks in transit and paying canal and fuel maintenance fees. Riiiight!!!  

Don’t rain on their Desantis/Fox News parade.😂

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s called worker leverage. Just the opposite of corporate leverage. I like worker leverage a whole lot better. 

You like the teachers union fucking the children? 

42 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Macbook. Good stuff. I have no problem with Chinese made goods. As long as the quality is there. Miami would be fine. I'm sure the union label longshoreman at the Port of Miami will work just as hard as in LA. The problem is the extra distance as well as the log jam and fees at the canal. Most shippers would rather park and wait. 

I just have to laugh, You have absolutely zero knowledge of this and are completely talking out of your ass to sound intelligent. :lol:

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There are a few ports in FL large enough and willing to handel cargo ships . Ships are not making money sitting this is fact they are spending huge money just to have them out there floating around for weeks at a time . CA will never be out of the loop but they will be bypassed in a big way if they don't get there head out of there ass soon . Even small-time guys are getting together to have there shit brought over from smaller privet carriers.  I was just talking about this last week with a bud who gets about 20 containers of havoc vents a yr who is doing just that with 5 other businesses in MN . Costing them about 2x more before payoffs to get shit loaded in China ports . But those payoffs have been there a few yrs now 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I just have to laugh, You have absolutely zero knowledge of this and are completely talking out of your ass to sound intelligent. :lol:

An extra 8-10 days. Possibly more if they roll back the speed to conserve fuel. Then there's the possibility of a ship needing to refuel. Then the $200,000-300,000 Panama canal fee. It's really not that hard to figure out for n ordinary person like myself. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

An extra 8-10 days. Possibly more if they roll back the speed to conserve fuel. Then there's the possibility of a ship needing to refuel. Then the $200,000-300,000 Panama canal fee. It's really not that hard to figure out for n ordinary person like myself. 

You don’t know any of this but, you can get your opinion.  And here’s mine: These ships are already planning their route to other ports and the ones on the way have already programmed alternate routes.  These ships will not sit stagnant for too long because to do so doesn’t do them or their owners any good short term or long term.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You don’t know any of this but, you can get your opinion.  And here’s mine: These ships are already planning their route to other ports and the ones on the way have already programmed alternate routes.  These ships will not sit stagnant for too long because to do so doesn’t do them or their owners any good short term or long term.  

:lol: god that was dumb as fuck. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol: fucking epic!!!

• Like 1