Fresh illegals - coming to a city near you

This is good news. We need more workers. The fat white ones won’t leave their house. All of the mask signs are down and the help wanted signs are everywhere.

Edited by Woodtick
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

This is good news. We need more workers. The fat white ones won’t leave their house. All of the mask signs are down and the help wanted signs are everywhere.

How come all the countries these people come from are such shitholes? 

Hopefully they fill up your neighborhood with them - since you want them here so bad... :news:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

All the woman and children must already be in separate buses  :dunno: 

Good question... :news:

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

How come all the countries these people come from are such shitholes? 

Hopefully they fill up your neighborhood with them - since you want them here so bad... :news:

Good question... :news:

If you are worried about illegals living in your neighborhood,you should probably move. 

47 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Why are you afraid of brown people?

Should we start a go fund me so he can build a wall around his property?  I got $.50 to start. On second thought maybe that's not such a good idea. Might encourage them to climb it.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Lawn care prices just went down

Nope

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Mexican family bought a house down the block. Run down, white trash family moved out. The place looks fantastic now. Mexican neighbors are the best. Always friendly. Always wave. 

Cook good food, and always share too. 

Edited by Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Huh so non tax paying illegal immigrants cause prices to go up you say?

I didn't say that, but price of gas will, I'm in the lawn care business myself, friends with quite a few also, I won't and nor will they hire any illegal. It's not worth it in the slightest bit.

They have been running coaches non fucking stop from the camps to every city in America for months.  Just look at any Drone footage of the aria . Busses coming and headed north in every fuckibg video.  They can't keep 150k new  people  a mo in AZ and TX 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Not illegals.

The boogeyman as usual for the repubs…

3CC786C9-70E7-4102-BBB1-01A31DB0D91A.png

150k iligal aliens a month you fucking dolt.  That is 150k people stuck in camps in war zones aroubd tge world who have been waiting for yrs filling out there documents to be prossed the legal way stuck in camps for yrs more . Simply because they can't walk here and break the law . Go kill your self 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

150k iligal aliens a month you fucking dolt.  That is 150k people stuck in camps in war zones aroubd tge world who have been waiting for yrs filling out there documents to be prossed the legal way stuck in camps for yrs more . Simply because they can't walk here and break the law . Go kill your self 

You sound very upset. Should probably take a Xanax. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You sound very upset. Should probably take a Xanax. 

And you should be . Only a fucking fool thinks the mess old Joe has made of the southern border is remotely acceptable.  Especaly after it was the best it has been in 40 fucking yrs just 2 yrs ago .