Fully vaxed 21 year old dies of covid.

BOHICA

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Would he have died without the shots is the same as wondering where we would be without all these idiotic mandates. We will never truly know. 

I am curious as to what this kids BMI was though, tbh. 

Where do people draw the line against the mandates? 

Easy to see they are going to keep adding more. Will they go after the welfare crowd last or?

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Would he have died without the shots is the same as wondering where we would be without all these idiotic mandates. We will never truly know. 

Supposedly the kid was a sport snd nutrition major or something like that in fantastic shape.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Screen_Shot_2021-10-15_at_3.59.33_PM_oullhv

A 21-year-old student whose family said he had been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 died of the respiratory infection Monday. Shawn Kuhn was a senior studying exercise and sports science at the University of Georgia, where he had made the Dean’s List.

image.thumb.png.10c62c1d404a7ec7d8662a2c1ce43a03.png

This is the definition of a statistical outlier, being even more rare than an unvaccinated healthy 21 year old dying from COVID (which of course the left wing media would have you believe is routinely happening).  The media is obsessed with finding exceptions to the rule to appease each political faction's suspicions and fears. The only thing that sells better than sex is fear.

FWIW, I don't support vaccine mandates, so don't flame me lol

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Where do people draw the line against the mandates? 

Easy to see they are going to keep adding more. Will they go after the welfare crowd last or?

Not sure. They all suck at this point, imo. Problem is, when everybody “followed the science” back in March of 2020, we all set a precedent, imo. One that may never be reversed. My employer has openly admitted that they will not say when, or even if, 100% of all employees will be able to work on site without masks, ever. Think about that for a minute. This same company is on the cusp of mandating all employees get both shots or weekly testing, with no end date on that in sight. All just to cover their own asses but sold under the guise of protecting the health of all employees and their families. Fucking bullshit. They never cared this much before. 

I have said it before and I’ll say it again, Covid changed the world like 9/11 did, if not worse. We will never see the world like we did back in 2/2020. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

One out of 200,000,000. Not bad. 

Yeah, as long as it's not your kid, right? 

Tell me, spin, how many people died, especially kids, after getting any vaccine prior to this experimental covid one? :dunno:

Just now, irv said:

Yeah, as long as it's not your kid, right? 

Tell me, spin, how many people died, especially kids, after getting any vaccine prior to this experimental covid one? :dunno:

How many are dying from not getting the vaccine? The polio vaccine had a rate of death of 1 per 1,000,000 along with some serious side effects for others. Overall, these are some of the safest vaccines ever. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How many are dying from not getting the vaccine? The polio vaccine had a rate of death of 1 per 1,000,000 along with some serious side effects for others. Overall, these are some of the safest vaccines ever. 

21 year old health an nutrition students?????  Zero

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If you actually believe what the media tells you, you're as ignorant as they come. All you have is fake studies by those that are funded by those that push the narrative. 

Numerous cases/stories of those fully vaccinated being hospitalized and dying, but because they are not talked about on CNN or MSNBC, you brush them off as heresy. :news:

Again, as long as it is not your family dying from the vaccines, you advocate them. 

Tell me, Spin, how many deaths is too many before you think it should be removed? The vaccines are doing squat, and you know it, but because you got gut hooked into getting the jabs, you think everyone else should as well. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, ACE said:

VAERS reports are absolutely through the roof and still being under reported 

This story, just yesterday, where the hospital pushed another covid death, but due to the families pushback, and the public, after the truth got out, they now rescinded the story and "said" they will "now" do a full review before reporting. Yeah, what that means is, we will still keep pushing the covid deaths unless the family publicly objects to it. Nothing but lies from the very beginning. How this daft, dingleberry still has her job is beyond me, but then again, when the majority of these morons have an agenda to follow and are about as bright as her, is it any wonder?

"Alberta’s top doctor is taking back the government’s previous report that a 14-year-old died of COVID-19, and says the province will no longer announce the deaths of children until a full review confirms COVID-19 as a cause"

https://edmontonsun.com/news/local-news/alberta-covid-19-update-october-14-2021/wcm/dafdaf90-5455-418e-873b-43bf8bfe1fa5

2 hours ago, Premium said:

This is the definition of a statistical outlier, being even more rare than an unvaccinated healthy 21 year old dying from COVID (which of course the left wing media would have you believe is routinely happening).  The media is obsessed with finding exceptions to the rule to appease each political faction's suspicions and fears. The only thing that sells better than sex is fear.

FWIW, I don't support vaccine mandates, so don't flame me lol

Exactly. Just like the ass hats claiming to know all these people with massive vaccine side effects and deaths. Some real douche bags on both sides exploiting any straw they can grab. 

Edited by Crowder
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Crowder said:

Exactly. Just like the ass hats claiming to know all these people with massive vaccine side effects and deaths. Some real douche bags on both sides exploiting any straw they can grab. 

True.  Once this turned political, we were guaranteed not to get the truth or any real facts.  We never will either.  We are left to try and decipher the propaganda, rhetoric and lies we are told daily to try and make decisions.  Luckily, there's enough people out there that have family and friends that work in healthcare that can give us real facts and data.  The ones that don't listen to them or, the ones sharing their stories can do what they want.  Also, it seems these are the ones determined to make everyone's healthcare decisions for them..cuz they were ordered to do so.

Marshall Applewhite - Wikipedia

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

This story, just yesterday, where the hospital pushed another covid death, but due to the families pushback, and the public, after the truth got out, they now rescinded the story and "said" they will "now" do a full review before reporting. Yeah, what that means is, we will still keep pushing the covid deaths unless the family publicly objects to it. Nothing but lies from the very beginning. How this daft, dingleberry still has her job is beyond me, but then again, when the majority of these morons have an agenda to follow and are about as bright as her, is it any wonder?

"Alberta’s top doctor is taking back the government’s previous report that a 14-year-old died of COVID-19, and says the province will no longer announce the deaths of children until a full review confirms COVID-19 as a cause"

https://edmontonsun.com/news/local-news/alberta-covid-19-update-october-14-2021/wcm/dafdaf90-5455-418e-873b-43bf8bfe1fa5

And they just don't understand why so many people are not getting in line for there shots.  

• Like 1