2022 F1 Schedule

F1 might be the least interesting motorsport out there.  how it gets the money invested it does is beyond me but it's also biggest in  the areas that like soccer more than better sports.  

race is over most of the time after 2 laps if that.   Maybe with their new rules there will be better race to race competition rather than lead changes being among 3 drivers unless there was a mistake or engine change.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Good

Wish they'd run at Road America in Elkhart Lake as well but the odds of that are slim to zero.

I wish they would come back to Watkins Glen, that would be amazing with F1's history there

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Two dates in this country…COTA and and a new track in Miami.👍🏼🇺🇸

Pretty awesome to have two races in the States, just wish they were closer, only have an F1 race and Moto GP race on the bucket list left to see. 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

F1 might be the least interesting motorsport out there.  how it gets the money invested it does is beyond me but it's also biggest in  the areas that like soccer more than better sports.  

race is over most of the time after 2 laps if that.   Maybe with their new rules there will be better race to race competition rather than lead changes being among 3 drivers unless there was a mistake or engine change.  

Well to that I say if you want NASCAR watch NASCAR. F1 is a race to the finish NASCAR would be even worse than F1 if it wasnt for all of the "Competition Cautions" keeping the pack all bunched up artificially.

F1 is the closest thing to run what you brung run it as hard as you can and see how you stack up. Nascar is a manufactured joke in comparison.

I like both by the way but are different classes in every way

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Thanks for that post Mr. Happy!!!!

• Haha 1