COVID 2020 vs 2021

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

He has nothing. Again why are vaccinated people getting sick and dying if the vaccine works? Also I now know 5 people that have had heart attacks since getting the vaccine one of which died. 

Besides genetically it should be pretty easy to figure out.  If people with natural immunity from an earlier strain are less likely to get a variant (breakthrough infection) than the vaccinated I'd say the vaccinated are causing the mutations.  Pretty sure its showing natural immunity is still best.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It's not just one country.

The UK had 50K new cases yesterday. 70% of their population is vaccinated. They have about 67 million residents. The US has 99K new cases yesterday with over 350 million residents. The US has almost 4 times as many people. there wasn't four times the number of cases in the US yesterday 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Besides genetically it should be pretty easy to figure out.  If people with natural immunity from an earlier strain are less likely to get a variant (breakthrough infection) than the vaccinated I'd say the vaccinated are causing the mutations.  Pretty sure its showing natural immunity is still best.  

the Israeli study showed natural immunity to be 27 times better than the vaccines. If 100 million had covid and 200 million are vaccinated why are we having higher numbers today? My theory is the vaccines are causing the surge 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

the Israeli study showed natural immunity to be 27 times better than the vaccines. If 100 million had covid and 200 million are vaccinated why are we having higher numbers today? My theory is the vaccines are causing the surge 

Don't need to be a scientist to see that.   Its common sense. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Stats are clear.  being unvaccinated makes it much more likely to die or experience hospitalization. Every single study has shown this. 

Much more likely? Really just today you told us all in another thread we are whopping 11% more likely to die oh my .

11% is much more  keep your sppin straight 

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

My favorite pharma commercial ever advertised on tv listed all the side effects at the end of the commercial.

May cause dry mouth, bleeding of the gums, flaky skin, redness, nausea, vommiting, diarrhea, etc. 

The med is for depression. 

IDK about you but if I'm experiencing any combination of the following side effects, I'm going to be fucking depressed.  

:)

Funny how they mot only don't have to disclose any of that with the vaccine because they have media and govenment running there marketing campain . Bit my favorite part is when someone posts what has happened to them after there shot in any negative way they are booted from that fourm .

Merica 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

not a huge surprise last year people were social distancing and wearing masks and in some states things were pretty shut down.  Now things are open and mouth breathing antivaxxers keep getting themselves sick and spawning variants that attack the vaxxed :news:  

So does it work or not?

:lol:

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Total fraud fuckery.  

The news absolutely loved that a kid died and went wild for it 

I believe the government at this point apologized but now it’s making everyone question how they label deaths