COVID 2020 vs 2021

• Platinum Contributing Member

In mid September last year the 7 day running average for deaths was 699 while virtually nobody was vaccinated.   This year at the same time it was 3.25 times higher at 2268 with almost 180 million fully vaccinated and 210 million with at least one dose.  The same can be said for testing positive and hospitalizations.  

While the Delta variant has been shown to be quite infectious I have yet to hear any claim more deadly.

We know they do not consider people fully vaccinated until 14 days after 2nd dose which can skew the numbers being reported dramatically.

In other countries with even higher vaccination rates those infected and those hospitalized are in far greater numbers in those vaccinated.   I think the discrepancy to what is being reported here in the US is quite unusual.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Frostynuts said:

What a giant klusterfukk ! Probably the biggest mess the world has ever seen. The crap is just starting to hit the fan, now that the pushback has started up. It,s going to get wild, now that the court battles have started up. 

Agreed.

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Stats are clear.  being unvaccinated makes it much more likely to die or experience hospitalization. Every single study has shown this. 

I liked the cure type vaccinations the best.  You know...like this one was before it wasn't.  Now, it just "helps" or something.  Boosters!!!!!!

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I liked the cure type vaccinations the best.  You know...like this one was before it wasn't.  Now, it just "helps" or something.  Boosters!!!!!!

It makes your mild symptoms milder.  Like Aspirin, but not quite as good.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s only for the ones that have all the “boosters”!!

How many boosters?  1, 2, 3 or 4.  The word on the street is boosters are have diminishing returns.  Also hearing from insurance adjusters that vaxxidents are up 480% since last year with no plausible explanation.  What could it be?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I liked the cure type vaccinations the best. 

My favorite pharma commercial ever advertised on tv listed all the side effects at the end of the commercial.

May cause dry mouth, bleeding of the gums, flaky skin, redness, nausea, vommiting, diarrhea, etc. 

The med is for depression. 

IDK about you but if I'm experiencing any combination of the following side effects, I'm going to be fucking depressed.  

:)

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not just Scotland, but everywhere with high vax.

They’re finding that it’s possible the vaccines are trashing other aspects of your immune system 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

My favorite pharma commercial ever advertised on tv listed all the side effects at the end of the commercial.

May cause dry mouth, bleeding of the gums, flaky skin, redness, nausea, vommiting, diarrhea, etc. 

IDK about you but if I'm experiencing any combination of the following side effects, I'm going to be fucking depressed.  

Remember when the commercial for the chips with Olestra came out and they mentioned a side effect?  May cause anal leakage.

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/619261/olestra-fat-free-snack-controversy-1990s

I'll never forget my wife and I watching that commercial and slowing looking at one another and laughing thinking WTF!  Some of the drug ones today are just as priceless.  Rare and deadly brain infection.  What?    

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

In mid September last year the 7 day running average for deaths was 699 while virtually nobody was vaccinated.   This year at the same time it was 3.25 times higher at 2268 with almost 180 million fully vaccinated and 210 million with at least one dose.  The same can be said for testing positive and hospitalizations.  

While the Delta variant has been shown to be quite infectious I have yet to hear any claim more deadly.

We know they do not consider people fully vaccinated until 14 days after 2nd dose which can skew the numbers being reported dramatically.

In other countries with even higher vaccination rates those infected and those hospitalized are in far greater numbers in those vaccinated.   I think the discrepancy to what is being reported here in the US is quite unusual.  

there were supposedly 90K new cases with 1654 new deaths yesterday. If the vaccines worked the numbers should be going down not up. 

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Stats are clear.  being unvaccinated makes it much more likely to die or experience hospitalization. Every single study has shown this. 

Simple question.   You think they would be honest IF the statistics showed otherwise?  Any statistic can be manipulated.   Many, many countries are not seeing the same as we are being shown. 

Some studies have shown that but when the chance of dying is so incredibly low even statistically large increase still leave people very safe. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How many boosters?  1, 2, 3 or 4.  The word on the street is boosters are have diminishing returns.  Also hearing from insurance adjusters that vaxxidents are up 480% since last year with no plausible explanation.  What could it be?

Leo DiCaprio Shrug GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Roll the dice.

Did you just shit your pants for us?  :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Simple question.   You think they would be honest IF the statistics showed otherwise?  Any statistic can be manipulated.   Many, many countries are not seeing the same as we are being shown. 

Spinner says we're all conspiracy nuts now.  He's losing his marbles over it.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Why do you care if someone dies that refuses a vaccine.

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

WIfe and I were laughing about one last night.  Did they just say, "anal cancers?"  Jesus!

We just got regular tv streaming to get local hockey.  It's been a year or so since we've watched commercials.  WOW.  We've really gone full tilt.

not a huge surprise last year people were social distancing and wearing masks and in some states things were pretty shut down.  Now things are open and mouth breathing antivaxxers keep getting themselves sick and spawning variants that attack the vaxxed :news:  

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not a huge surprise last year people were social distancing and wearing masks and in some states things were pretty shut down.  Now things are open and mouth breathing antivaxxers keep getting themselves sick and spawning variants that attack the vaxxed :news:  

Not around me or up north.

Got a study for the bold? :lol:   There is no proof of that and generally quite the opposite thru history.   

If people with natural immunity are less likely to get a variant than the vaccinated I'd say the vaccinated are causing the mutations. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

This is all BS. The unvaccinated aren't driving the outbreak and the Numbers in Israel prove it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not around me or up north.

Got a study for the bold? :lol:   There is no proof of that and generally quite the opposite thru history.   

He has nothing. Again why are vaccinated people getting sick and dying if the vaccine works? Also I now know 5 people that have had heart attacks since getting the vaccine one of which died.