Drain the swamp

So, the liberals/dems complained about Donald Trump and how he wasn't able to "drain the swamp" in Washington.  I hope he was trying is all I can say.

Does anyone realize how fast this left the lips of these libtwats.  Biden and the rest of the politicians in washington have decided that they don't want to "drain the swamp" and since that this, liberals never bring it up.  Even just saying you want to drain that swamp is better than just ignoring it.  Hope everyone understands that democrats in washington have NO INTENTION of ever trying to rid washington of corruption.  And the simple fact that they no longer talk about it should prove that.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member

Those morons love the swamp ...they are just as slimy and disgusting as the people they vote and support in Washington.

No matter how many times these Politicians lie and cheat these Dem voters outta what they beleive in , they ignore and turn a blind eye...Id bet that they lie and cheat in their life just as much. No loyalty or respect with these people. Means nothing to them. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s not doing the whining. So….?

That opinion depends on your political stance. You follow his stance so you will say he is just reporting a current event, but if a post doesn't align with your political stance in your opinion it's "whining" that's what people do who lack the back bone to be objective...:ashamed:

• Thanks 1

Pretty much all you need to know.  Counties in surrounding area's are generally 70% plus democrap.

Most people cannot separate political ideologies from their job in govt. and will always make an impact however they can.  

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/washington-dc/

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nope. I have more than enough money for heat and gas. 

Really sounds to me like you were whining, and I know how you feel about people whining on here

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This is what happens when the gop has a defective candidate. 

So it’sour fault all you guys could produce is braindead Biden ? And used covid for mass non solicited mail in voting, and all but one tv  news mecia and facebook and……..

That’s  expected i guess. You guys blame society on most crimes and thus defund the police and have judges let criminals out.

Fucking idiots. Fucking fascists.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CFM said:

So it’sour fault all you guys coukd produce is braindead Bidrn ? And used covid for mass non solicited mail in voting, and all but one tv  news mecia and facebook and……..

That’s  expected i guess. You guys blame society on most crimes snd thus defund the police and have judges let criminals out.

Fuckibg idiots.

Don’t forget about tHe vOtInG mAcHiNe fRaUd!!!!111