Amtrak Train Crews Allegedly Joins The Walkout Started By Air Traffic Controllers And Southwest Pilots

irv

56 minutes ago, Snake said:

Pretty soon there will be 160,000,000 great job openings!!

He’s so fucking stupid

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Allegedly. :lol: here we go again. 

Damn…have you really healed up well enough to take another beating on this subject?  The one you took just a day ago was so brutal I had to cover my eyes.  :lol2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He’s so fucking stupid

Damn…have you really healed up well enough to take another beating on this subject?  The one you took just a day ago was so brutal I had to cover my eyes.  :lol2:

I felt like I was flicking fruit flies. If you’re gonna phlegm up a conspiracy, at least make it “kinda” reality based. 

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s zero difference between the idiocy of either side. 

Oh, the left has stepped up bigly in this arena.  And it’s been noted by many who have moved further right.

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I felt like I was flicking fruit flies. If you’re gonna phlegm up a conspiracy, at least make it “kinda” reality based. 

You flick fruit flies?  So, that’s weird.  

Dude, you got rolled like hell in your own thread in ways only MC feels.  Nice try though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Yup, let's let Juan from Mexico jump in a cockpit or locomotive cab, what could go wrong 🤔 

I'm sure that there's courses at the University of Phoenix. So I'm sure a regional 4 striper pilot flying a twin prop can slide right into a 757. So then who's going to take his place?

Edited by J. Jackson
double post please delete

Just now, J. Jackson said:

I'm sure that there's courses at the University of Phoenix to fill the openings. So I'm sure a regional 4 striper pilot flying a twin prop can slide right into a 757. So then who's going to take his place?

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Allegedly. :lol: here we go again. 

Again explane to us all whybit was southwest was the only airline with mass cancelations? All your spin and you still can't fill us all in on that little inconvenient truth.  Do you just twitch a few times and move to a new thread to spin 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Again explane to us why south west was the only one to have tge cancelations.  Should be real fucking ez if it is just a conspiracy . Waiting you have been asked multiple times for 2 days yet you ignor . Is that part of spin school 101 ? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Again explane to us why south west was the only one to have tge cancelations.  Should be real fucking ez if it is just a conspiracy . Waiting you have been asked multiple times for 2 days yet you ignor . Is that part of spin school 101 ? 

He's not real good at critical thinking, but you have to give him a B- for determination.

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

He's not real good at critical thinking, but you have to give him a B- for determination.

It's not determination, it's his God complex

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2