Listen to the whining. 

The snowflake with 9k bitchy posts about Trump in 4 years says what??..:lmao:

I mean you just can't make this shit up..:ashamed:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Listen to the whining. 

Of Course you dont care ....dont go anywhere or do anything except bitch about Trump online so Gasoline really doesn't affect you. You wont be sledding this winter either so why are you here again? 

High fuel prices affect thousands and thousands of American families that are struggling just to put food on the table, pay utilities. Rapid Inflation, higher fuel costs with no pay raise ....thats building back better ? Oh and throw in a few medical procedures being mandatory to keep certain jobs that will help everything....Fuck Biden 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Of Course you dont care ....dont go anywhere or do anything except bitch about Trump online so Gasoline really doesn't affect you. You wont be sledding this winter either so why are you here again? 

High fuel prices affect thousands and thousands of American families that are struggling just to put food on the table, pay utilities. Rapid Inflation, higher fuel costs with no pay raise ....thats building back better ? Oh and throw in a few medical procedures being mandatory to keep certain jobs that will help everything....Fuck Biden 

You’re mad. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

If you bitch about a few more dollars to fill your sled’s tank, then you can’t afford to snowmobile. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

Curious, how did Biden drive up gas prices?

I think the better question would be what is the Biden admin doing or not doing that the Trump admin did to lower fuel and energy costs??

:news:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I think the better question would be what is the Biden admin doing or not doing that the Trump admin did to lower fuel and energy costs??

:news:

So, I'll ask again, what is Biden doing to drive up gas prices? You just asked the same question with different wording and felt clever about it.

4 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

Yet gas was cheaper in '15 and bottomed out in Feb of '16. Why the steady rise through the end of '18?

Im thinking the cost of building our pipeline to provide energy independence to America :dunno:

Why the massive increase since Biden came into office??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Im thinking the cost of building our pipeline to provide energy independence to America :dunno:

Why the massive increase since Biden came into office??

Pretty simple, supply and demand. There was no demand last year. Everything was shut down. Now demand is higher, and the industry is recovering to meet demand after it shut down due to C19 and lack of demand. OPEC isn't helping either. Will be interesting to see if we tap the "emergency reserves" to keep the prices steady or lowered.

2 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

Pretty simple, supply and demand. There was no demand last year. Everything was shut down. Now demand is higher, and the industry is recovering to meet demand after it shut down due to C19 and lack of demand. OPEC isn't helping either. Will be interesting to see if we tap the "emergency reserves" to keep the prices steady or lowered.

Everything was shut down last year?? I travel the state of NY for work never saw any business shut down last year, 435 accounts across the state all open,  I never lost a day of work due to covid shut downs, my kids had school last year. Grocery stores, home improvement stores, power sports stores, pet stores, sporting good stores, gas stations, pharmacies, doctors offices, hospital, police stations, fire stations, auto repair shops, body shops, all open..I mean the NYS DMV was closed for walk-ins, but still had staff on hand for drivers tests and other things by appointment..

Your whole state didn't have a single business open?? "Everything shut down" for a whole year?? That's just crazy!! It's almost, dare I say it, unbelievable..

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Everything was shut down last year?? I travel the state of NY for work never saw any business shut down last year, 435 accounts across the state all open,  I never lost a day of work due to covid shut downs, my kids had school last year. Grocery stores, home improvement stores, power sports stores, pet stores, sporting good stores, gas stations, pharmacies, doctors offices, hospital, police stations, fire stations, auto repair shops, body shops, all open..I mean the NYS DMV was closed for walk-ins, but still had staff on hand for drivers tests and other things by appointment..

Your whole state didn't have a single business open?? "Everything shut down" for a whole year?? That's just crazy!! It's almost, dare I say it, unbelievable..

Times Square, March 2020
A homeless person pushes his belongings through a deserted Times Square in Manhattan, New York, March 23, 2020. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri

Downtown Chicago, April 2020

A nearly empty LaSalle Street looking south from Grand Avenue on April 9, 2020.

Neither looked too busy to me.

6 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

Times Square, March 2020
A homeless person pushes his belongings through a deserted Times Square in Manhattan, New York, March 23, 2020. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri

Downtown Chicago, April 2020

A nearly empty LaSalle Street looking south from Grand Avenue on April 9, 2020.

Neither looked too busy to me.

Weird man, I wonder how I had record sales in 2020, Home Depot had a sales increase of 19.9% in 2020 from 2019. Lowe's sales went up 30.1% in 2020 compared to 2019.. that's an awful lot of sales for being closed

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Weird man, I wonder how I had record sales in 2020, Home Depot had a sales increase of 19.9% in 2020 from 2019. Lowe's sales went up 30.1% in 2020 compared to 2019.. that's an awful lot of sales for being closed

It's weird that I can order online from Home Depot and Lowes and don't have to travel to the store too. So weird.

And I wonder how so many states had 40-60% reductions in traffic in 2020.

https://www.ite.org/about-ite/covid-19-resources/covid-19-traffic-volume-trends/

1 minute ago, SShooterZ said:

It's weird that I can order online from Home Depot and Lowes and don't have to travel to the store too. So weird.

And I wonder how so many states had 40-60% reductions in traffic in 2020.

https://www.ite.org/about-ite/covid-19-resources/covid-19-traffic-volume-trends/

If everything was closed how did HD get the product, how did the product get manufactured, checked in, put in it's area, then your order processed, a pick ticket shot out, it picked and packaged, it shipped, it picked up, and it get delivered all by a closed business??:lol:

• Like 2