Trump tells Republicans not to vote….lmao

Trump Tells Republicans Not to Vote in 2022 or 2024

Published Oct. 13, 2021 5:25PM ET 

In a new statement that he would have posted on Twitter himself if his account was not permanently suspended for inciting violence, former President Donald Trump urged his supporters not to vote in the two upcoming elections if the Republican Party does not “solve” the supposed voter fraud that he has falsely claimed precipitated his loss to President Joe Biden.

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ’22 or ’24,” Trump declared. “It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.”

After prominent Trump supporters similarly told Georgia Republicans to sit out the two runoffs in that state late last year, calling it “another rigged election,” voters ended up giving Democrats control of the Senate.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-tells-republicans-not-to-vote-in-2022-or-2024

BA30A8BC-DFED-464B-B586-49826B242E87.jpeg

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: First fucking sentence

It gut hooked MC instantly!! I could only imagine the glee on his face when he read that line..:lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Don’t vote….lmao

Be good little morons and do what the fascist says.

Again show me a policy or action that supports your label . I gave you no less that 5 acctual fascist policy's and actions of your heros.  You have given zero . Put up or fuck off and die

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Again show me a policy or action that supports your label . I gave you no less that 5 acctual fascist policy's and actions of your heros.  You have given zero . Put up or fuck off and die

Your a fascist…embrace it like the others here. Keep supporting Trumps every move….go ahead.

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your a fascist…embrace it like the others here. Keep supporting Trumps every move….go ahead.

It's really too bad both of you don't kill yourselves. You're both fascist and you're both perpetuating the plutocracy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Priceless.  :lol:  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's really too bad both of you don't kill yourselves. You're both fascist and you're both perpetuating the plutocracy.

Why So angry ?

But atleast it’s nice to see you agree thst Mainecat is fascist. :)

34 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why should they do that?  Its the system, they merely victims . 

I'm willing to bet as time goes by, we will see : Weaselberg

Rudy

Trumporg

Bannon

Clark

Donny Flair

Flair Hair Jr.

Mo Brooks

All go down for the count, including Sidney's pussy, and Mike's big mouth.

It will take months, possibly years. 

They were discussing today, why the BIG FISH have not been fried yet!!!!   

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Expedience

Good point, but just to expand on it.  We round up massive amounts of the population and carry out a campaign of genocide . 

The joos….

620BD84F-E7B7-4E48-9E67-FF8592B700D4.jpeg

• Haha 1