Joe Rogan annihilates @drsanjaygupta over vaccinating children

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Joe Rogan….lmao….Ohhhhh kaaayyyy

Well you seem to be very interested in him, well interested in discrediting him, a quick search of his name over the past 6mo leads to 27 results, and shocker, you're in on all of them. Shocker:lol:

How do you feel about him calling out CNN and CNN's top Doc for lying about his covid treatment?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good link. Thanks for posting it. I didn’t find that specific sound bite as impressive as the title would imply, but there is lots of good discussion throughout the rest of the interview. The ivermectin segment was very good. 

Edited by Crowder

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Shocker, MC and Spinner look like complete idiots for the 17,364th time...:lol:

You’re boxing yourself again. I agree with Joe’s point. I typically do. Because he looks at both sides of the issue with facts rather than lathered up right/left emotions. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re boxing yourself again. I agree with Joe’s point. I typically do. Because he looks at both sides of the issue with facts rather than lathered up right/left emotions. 

Bahaha, fucking epic..:lol:

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And then Joe lit him up for being part of CNN's lie about Ivermectin.  Good stuff!!

It's amazing how the sheep here helped spread the lie too

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's amazing how the sheep here helped spread the lie too

I love the back pedal by Gupta .... "I should have checked before coming on this podcast."   The dude got absolutely OWNED by Joe and it was fantastic.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Well you seem to be very interested in him, well interested in discrediting him, a quick search of his name over the past 6mo leads to 27 results, and shocker, you're in on all of them. Shocker:lol:

How do you feel about him calling out CNN and CNN's top Doc for lying about his covid treatment?

Now see how many times he’s used duh underground as a source. :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Joe Rogan….lmao….Ohhhhh kaaayyyy

You ran around claiming he took livestock medication. You were wrong then and your doubling down with this comment. I’m not surprised you’re not man enough admit you were wrong 

46 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You ran around claiming he took livestock medication. You were wrong then and your doubling down with this comment. I’m not surprised you’re not man enough admit you were wrong 

To be fair , anyone that’s read MCLiars drivel is well aware of his fondness for lying.

• Like 1

Just heard a clip from the corpse on the radio.  Why in the fuck are they still pretending like the problem is getting the word out about the vaccine.  Everyone knows about the shot and got it if they wanted it.  No one is going…I just heard Biden talking about some vaccine,  you guys heard anything about this??   

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Just heard a clip from the corpse on the radio.  Why in the fuck are they still pretending like the problem is getting the word out about the vaccine.  Everyone knows about the shot and got it if they wanted it.  No one is going…I just heard Biden talking about some vaccine,  you guys heard anything about this??   

Congress holds a pile of pfizer stock