Maine healthcare turning to shit

BOHICA

Just got off the phone with a good friend of mine. Her nephew's wife is a nurse in a big hospital, vaxxed, just got covid. 

Was with relatives little kids all day Monday, now that family is petrified.

China should die for this. 

The world should boycott, and drive China into the dirt. If they don't allow a full, investigation into that lab, drive them into starvation.

Actually, it doesn't matter if they allow a full invest or not, they DID IT!! 

They killed us!! Intentionally, or un-intentially they must pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Opportunities as I see it. 

I’d ask how but you don’t ducking know.  Just rambling.

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yes,for hospitals in other states to get some great employees. 

I love the statement from the idiot governor.  Remember, THIS ISN’T ABOUT POLITICS!  Nope, it’s about taking Constitutional freedoms via employers.

As Maine people continue to get sick and die, Republicans want to weaken a requirement that health care workers protect people in their care by getting vaccinated against COVID-19, the same way they have to get vaccinated against other infectious diseases."

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’d ask how but you don’t ducking know.  Just rambling.

I love the statement from the idiot governor.  Remember, THIS ISN’T ABOUT POLITICS!  Nope, it’s about taking Constitutional freedoms via employers.

As Maine people continue to get sick and die, Republicans want to weaken a requirement that health care workers protect people in their care by getting vaccinated against COVID-19, the same way they have to get vaccinated against other infectious diseases."

Yes,when you are concerned with residents getting sick and dying, you get doctors and nurses to leave their jobs. They are currently short just under 600 health professionals in that area. From hero’s to zeros. Such a smart governor.  Maybe Brandon can send them some.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Opportunities as I see it. 

For who privet medical providers ? 

Choke on it you begged for it you deserve it . Hope you don't stroke out any time soon not looking good in your home state