Will Hunter Biden take down his father?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Looks like they have some real shady deals going on..

Turley: There are now serious questions about a Biden family 'influence-peddling operation'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-hunter-biden-finances-influence-peddling-investigation-turley

we have accounts being used to pay both Hunter and Joe Biden and money being reimbursed to Hunter Biden from an individual associated with a company called Rosemont Seneca. Now that’s a company that has been tied to payments from China and Russia.

Just now, gravy davey said:

Nothing will come of this.   

I agree. Just like up here with Trudeau having the RCMP and other entities of law in his back pocket, let alone the media running full deflection for him, it will quickly get swept under the carpet. A new shiny pony will appear that paints the Repub's in a bad light and MSM will have the sheep focused on that instead. 

Just now, irv said:

I agree. Just like up here with Trudeau having the RCMP and other entities of law in his back pocket, let alone the media running full deflection for him, it will quickly get swept under the carpet. A new shiny pony will appear that paints the Repub's in a bad light and MSM will have the sheep focused on that instead. 

Last night Pelosi went off on the MSM for not pushing their Climate Change agenda and Green Deal money plans hard enough!!  You can't make this shit up anymore....

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

Last night Pelosi went off on the MSM for not pushing their Climate Change agenda and Green Deal money plans hard enough!!  You can't make this shit up anymore....

only 1 way I know of to fix this problem

43 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Discuss?

No takedown.

If he can call people nig**** with not an ounce if outrage, you are totally all set.

#truerichpoliticalwhiteprivilage

tieeqa69x2t71.jpg?auto=webp&s=db44aac14a

Edited by CFM

From what I've seen Biden do so far, and he's not paid any price, other than some social media, editorials, then anything Hunter has done is bullshit worthless. 

Now, more than ever, I believe America is on a downward spiral. 

It’d be nice if we can all stop pretending that our privileged and untouchable elected “servants of the people” and their families will be held accountable to the laws they make and are charged with enforcing.  That’s just for all us normal citizens.

This, or anything else, is most definitely NOT it.

2 hours ago, gravy davey said:

Nothing will come of this.   

Nothing to see here folks move along, 

Get vaccinated

Stock up on food and paper products there are still shortages

Get your Christmas shopping done now as there will be shortages the closer we get to Christmas

Good luck finding a new vehicle or even a used vehicle as there are shortages of these as well

Oh yea here's some more free money for those who want it, $600, $1200, $2000??? More??? let us know....... :thumbsup: 

We rarely use the word millions anymore when discussing government spending we talk billions and billions and trillions and trillions, after all it's your money we're spending and your grandkids and great grandkids and great great grandkids, and so on down the line.......... 

54924365_throwingmoney.gif.e12cccb0d518d036058956c96bfd94bd.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think this story will be a slow burn much like Watergate. 

Too fucking much to just let it slip away.

Comingled checking account... paying each others bills... even something on paying for the dope and broads.

And the government was nice enough to authenticate it....

• Thanks 1