Where the fuck is Buttplug?

Snake

"Where's Pete Buttigieg?" a growing number of politicians and pundits are asking.

Buttigieg, [so-called quote-unquote "president"] Biden's transportation secretary, hasn't had much, if anything, to say about the disruptive, multi-day Southwest Airlines flight cancellations that have stranded thousands of passengers; or the nation's supply chain logjam, where dozens of container ships wait off the California coast for the opportunity to unload. The backlog is partly blamed on a shortage of trucks/drivers to pick up and return the shipping containers.

"The supply chain disruption is a crisis," Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) tweeted on Monday. "This will impact every American, especially those who can least afford it. It's past time for President Biden and Pete Buttigieg to explain what they're doing about this."

In a second tweet, Cotton said: "Pete Buttigieg was completely unqualified to serve as Secretary of Transportation. But Biden still picked him. Now, Pete is absent during a transportation crisis that is hurting working-class Americans."

On Monday, Buttigieg retweeted an FAA news blurb that said: "To be clear: None of the information from Southwest, its pilots union, or the FAA indicates that this weekend's cancellations were related to vaccine mandates."

https://cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/southwest-airlines-cancellations-supply-chain-crisis-wheres

• Like 2

Remember what Biden mocked about Mayor Pete when Pete was running for Pres. All he did for his small city was sone cool looking sidewalk lights. He doesn’t know how to do anything. 

Edited by CFM
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Where is anyone from this administration? I swear Jen is running the whole show. :lol:she is the only one I see, telling you what’s  shaking. 

C3B9F65A-6BDE-4241-8867-097AEA93B42E.jpeg

I used to think she had some big sweater pillows and wanted to just hate fuck the shit outta her.  Turns out shes a flat chested cunt but would still like to hate fuck her.  Lots of hate for this devil in red hair....  Too much????

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Guess they're all taking their cues from the top and hiding out. Poor ginger chick has to be the face of this failing administration and speak for all of them 

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When being a part of any "marginalized group" makes you qualified for any liberal government admin job.......

May I see your qualifications, miss Stone? 

6C8C6DA7-65BF-4319-A125-078F9F16C512.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, poopooforme said:

I used to think she had some big sweater pillows and wanted to just hate fuck the shit outta her.  Turns out shes a flat chested cunt but would still like to hate fuck her.  Lots of hate for this devil in red hair....  Too much????

She might be a political cunt, but that bitch can really handle herself up there. 

Tremendously difficult job, but she's up to the task, defending that ass-punk Biden. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

She might be a political cunt, but that bitch can really handle herself up there. 

Tremendously difficult job, but she's up to the task, defending that ass-punk Biden. 

:lol:

”difficult job” when 90% of the media is running smoke and cover for their royalty?  Come on!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

”difficult job” when 90% of the media is running smoke and cover for their royalty?  Come on!!!

No, seriously Z, standing up there and answering difficult questions is extremely difficult. 

We had a police interview similar to this, and all three candidates with Master's Degrees flunked. 

Politics aside, the bitch is tough and SMART. 

Peter Doocey asks her tough questions. 

Buttigieg and Chasten just adopted a kid. He must be changing diapers or somethin'. 

Yeah, America is kinda' imploding.   :flush:     :dunno:

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, seriously Z, standing up there and answering difficult questions is extremely difficult. 

We had a police interview similar to this, and all three candidates with Master's Degrees flunked. 

Politics aside, the bitch is tough and SMART. 

Peter Doocey asks her tough questions. 

No, I get the job but, here is more to defend and deflect for her fascist group.  That does take talent but when most of the press corps is on board with the plan, it isn’t really all that difficult.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, I get the job but, here is more to defend and deflect for her fascist group.  That does take talent but when most of the press corps is on board with the plan, it isn’t really all that difficult.

Well, as far as I'm concerned almost all of our politicians and DC, all suck. 

I'm seriously hoping that we don't go into an economic crash, or worse a food-supply break  ( already happening ) or energy crunch, or anything else going wrong. 

The country is in the worst political condition I have ever seen in my life. Just my .02c. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well, as far as I'm concerned almost all of our politicians and DC, all suck. 

I'm seriously hoping that we don't go into an economic crash, or worse a food-supply break  ( already happening ) or energy crunch, or anything else going wrong. 

The country is in the worst political condition I have ever seen in my life. Just my .02c. 

Agreed.  But, it’s gotta get worse before we can get better.  This won’t fix itself anymore.  Elections don’t work.

48 minutes ago, Snake said:

Isn't that nicccce.  Paid leave, A gay guy put in charge of one of the most important agencies of government, gets to stay home for a couple months, after only being in the job......for a couple months.....all while the country is facing major supply chain issues.