Jump to content

Recommended Posts

He'll pull a magic piece of bullshit from his hat and the numb public will turn that thing around.  Maybe another stimulus check, or maybe tell us its ok to sing Xmas carols or some other fucking retarded nonsense.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He'll pull a magic piece of bullshit from his hat and the numb public will turn that thing around.  Maybe another stimulus check, or maybe tell us its ok to sing Xmas carols or some other fucking retarded nonsense.

I just heard that he said that if you are vaxxed, it is all good to go see relatives and travel during the holidays.  LOL.  Thanks Brandon.  Like I give 2 shits if he said it was ok or not. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I just heard that he said that if you are vaxxed, it is all good to go see relatives and travel during the holidays.  LOL.  Thanks Brandon.  Like I give 2 shits if he said it was ok or not. 

Right?   Fuck this corrupt bunch of filth.  I'm with Ben on this one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He'll pull a magic piece of bullshit from his hat and the numb public will turn that thing around.  Maybe another stimulus check, or maybe tell us its ok to sing Xmas carols or some other fucking retarded nonsense.

Yeahhhh, how about that Delta? :flush:

Where are we in the rotation? I haven’t seen any racism shit in a while. Must be about time. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And the Orange Shit Gibbon couldn’t beat him…sad.

 

A642114C-479A-4285-BC29-DF96084329E5.gif.b15ca98c0dbcd4e0541ab901bae80b3c.gif

YUP, don't blame Biden, the fuck-face, blame TRUMP for making fun of women, disabled people, pro-life, Evangelical, border and Covid bullshit, and his dislike of minorities.

Trump could have gotten in, and done everything he wanted to do QUIETLY, but his fuck-faced EGO would not allow that. 

No VOTER FRAUD. No conspiracy. No nothing.

People hated him.............end of story. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And the Orange Shit Gibbon couldn’t beat him…sad.

 

A642114C-479A-4285-BC29-DF96084329E5.gif.b15ca98c0dbcd4e0541ab901bae80b3c.gif

:lol: Even demented, he's pulling better poll numbers than the orange carnival barker. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm willing to bet Trump lost a few million votes, with his demeanor in the debates against Biden. He was a TOTAL ASSHOLE. 

Trump only won in 16 because Hillary was a HATED person, rightly so. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The damage Biden has already done, will haunt your kids forever.

If he lasts four years, we either will have a civil war, or America will have been basically destroyed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The damage Biden has already done, will haunt your kids forever.

If he lasts four years, we either will have a civil war, or America will have been basically destroyed. 

If only...

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

YUP, don't blame Biden, the fuck-face, blame TRUMP for making fun of women, disabled people, pro-life, Evangelical, border and Covid bullshit, and his dislike of minorities.

Trump could have gotten in, and done everything he wanted to do QUIETLY, but his fuck-faced EGO would not allow that. 

No VOTER FRAUD. No conspiracy. No nothing.

People hated him.............end of story. 

You've been watching to much CNN...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm willing to bet Trump lost a few million votes, with his demeanor in the debates against Biden. He was a TOTAL ASSHOLE. 

Trump only won in 16 because Hillary was a HATED person, rightly so. 

trump gained 10 million votes from 2016.  His vote count increased in EVERY STATE.  And you say he lost a few million votes?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Follow the money and the strategies. You (Biden approvers) guys are happy it worked for you  but perplexing you are accepting on how it was done.  Sad  actually. 
#clownworld

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣🤣

646A9E98-BC5D-4C05-A65B-DFE7CF59D89C.gif.c73f5f8161bfb6da3decf76859223f07.gif

 

22 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Imagine being so bad you lose to a fucking senile old man

:lol:

image.thumb.jpeg.36069aab0e144b65b3c3ab940b415406.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, racer254 said:

trump gained 10 million votes from 2016.  His vote count increased in EVERY STATE.  And you say he lost a few million votes?

I say he lost votes THAT NIGHT OF THE DEBATE, 'cause anybody that was un-decided saw what a fukkin asshole Trump really is.  

It was a record turn-out, that's why Trump got more votes in 2020. The country was totally pissed-off at everything, and everybody. Trump still LOST to a fukkin punk. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...