Bloodbath

Snake

He'll pull a magic piece of bullshit from his hat and the numb public will turn that thing around.  Maybe another stimulus check, or maybe tell us its ok to sing Xmas carols or some other fucking retarded nonsense.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He'll pull a magic piece of bullshit from his hat and the numb public will turn that thing around.  Maybe another stimulus check, or maybe tell us its ok to sing Xmas carols or some other fucking retarded nonsense.

I just heard that he said that if you are vaxxed, it is all good to go see relatives and travel during the holidays.  LOL.  Thanks Brandon.  Like I give 2 shits if he said it was ok or not. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I just heard that he said that if you are vaxxed, it is all good to go see relatives and travel during the holidays.  LOL.  Thanks Brandon.  Like I give 2 shits if he said it was ok or not. 

Right?   Fuck this corrupt bunch of filth.  I'm with Ben on this one.

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeahhhh, how about that Delta? :flush:

Where are we in the rotation? I haven’t seen any racism shit in a while. Must be about time. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And the Orange Shit Gibbon couldn’t beat him…sad.

A642114C-479A-4285-BC29-DF96084329E5.gif.b15ca98c0dbcd4e0541ab901bae80b3c.gif

YUP, don't blame Biden, the fuck-face, blame TRUMP for making fun of women, disabled people, pro-life, Evangelical, border and Covid bullshit, and his dislike of minorities.

Trump could have gotten in, and done everything he wanted to do QUIETLY, but his fuck-faced EGO would not allow that. 

No VOTER FRAUD. No conspiracy. No nothing.

People hated him.............end of story. 

I'm willing to bet Trump lost a few million votes, with his demeanor in the debates against Biden. He was a TOTAL ASSHOLE. 

Trump only won in 16 because Hillary was a HATED person, rightly so. 

The damage Biden has already done, will haunt your kids forever.

If he lasts four years, we either will have a civil war, or America will have been basically destroyed. 

19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

YUP, don't blame Biden, the fuck-face, blame TRUMP for making fun of women, disabled people, pro-life, Evangelical, border and Covid bullshit, and his dislike of minorities.

Trump could have gotten in, and done everything he wanted to do QUIETLY, but his fuck-faced EGO would not allow that. 

No VOTER FRAUD. No conspiracy. No nothing.

People hated him.............end of story. 

You've been watching to much CNN...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm willing to bet Trump lost a few million votes, with his demeanor in the debates against Biden. He was a TOTAL ASSHOLE. 

Trump only won in 16 because Hillary was a HATED person, rightly so. 

trump gained 10 million votes from 2016.  His vote count increased in EVERY STATE.  And you say he lost a few million votes?

Follow the money and the strategies. You (Biden approvers) guys are happy it worked for you  but perplexing you are accepting on how it was done.  Sad  actually. 
#clownworld

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

trump gained 10 million votes from 2016.  His vote count increased in EVERY STATE.  And you say he lost a few million votes?

I say he lost votes THAT NIGHT OF THE DEBATE, 'cause anybody that was un-decided saw what a fukkin asshole Trump really is.  

It was a record turn-out, that's why Trump got more votes in 2020. The country was totally pissed-off at everything, and everybody. Trump still LOST to a fukkin punk.