Gruden is out. WTH?

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You deserve whatever you get, fuckface 

How about let's make it fair ...& I'll take you & fat snacks on at the same time. Meet up at 55 & 37? That's a good half way point. 

You'll be the first to get some white privilege...

Name the time pussies... :snack:

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 7:22 AM, motonoggin said:

Well well well, if it isn't the consequences of his own actions...

Nailed it. This isn’t cancel culture, it’s his own stupidity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Nailed it. This isn’t cancel culture, it’s his own stupidity.

Agreed.  I initially thought that's what it was (cancel culture), when they were basing this on a single event from 10 years ago.  But Gruden kept doing it (and using email on top of it all is just plain stupid).  His resignation is/was the best solution.

Now, removing his name from the Tampa Bay "Ring of Honor"?  I dunno ... that, to me, is cancel culture.  What he achieved in Tampa was before any of this other stuff happened.  I'm sure his behavior wasn't all that different when he was coaching Tampa Bay, but still ... it's just kind of dumb.  Not that I'd lose any sleep over the removal of his name - just saying.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Clown 550 might have been tough in his day ...so I give him some slack for still wanting to mix it up

No slack. He’s piece of schit. 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

That's pretty harsh....

I don't mind the old fool.

It’s not harsh in comparison to what he says. So, i don’t mind saying so. :thumbs

Edited by CFM

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Blacks probably laughed their asses off at Grudens comment about the dudes big lips. Only pussies like yourself cry over it. 

Not sure what tantrum you're talking about? 

https://youtu.be/GghSvAPjSaY

Yeah I’m sure…I bet you don’t walk around and say the shit you say here to random black people. 

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Stupid yes, for trusting the guy that ratted him out. Chucky obv thought he was a friend. 

This was also before all the woke bs also.

He wasn't ratted,  he was unlucky enough to have the person he sent them to investigated.  All emails sent to/from a business are backed up.  when there is an investigation or lawsuit they are pulled and reviewed.  I was involved the the wrong side of a lawsuit where the emails were used against us it's why you don't put shit like that in writing esp in corporate email.  

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

He wasn't ratted,  he was unlucky enough to have the person he sent them to investigated.  All emails sent to/from a business are backed up.  when there is an investigation or lawsuit they are pulled and reviewed.  I was involved the the wrong side of a lawsuit where the emails were used against us it's why you don't put shit like that in writing esp in corporate email.  

Well, unless you're Hillary Clinton :lol: Sorry, couldn't resist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

How about let's make it fair ...& I'll take you & fat snacks on at the same time. Meet up at 55 & 37? That's a good half way point. 

You'll be the first to get some white privilege...

Name the time pussies... :snack:

JESUS!!!  :lmao:

Get somebody to video?  :snack:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I’m sure…I bet you don’t walk around and say the shit you say here to random black people. 

You can wear blackface when you meet Fordy.

:lol:

66ABF774-E92E-4F3A-A965-0BF22F9CDB97.gif

5 hours ago, CFM said:

It’s not harsh in comparison to what he says. So, i don’t mind saying so. :thumbs

I only see a small bit of what he posts, so :dunno:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why the fuck would I do that? I usually like blacks & bullshit with the black women. Asked some random black dude the other day if he played for the Steelers. Dude looked almost exactly like Polomolo (sp). He said he got that all the time & laughed. 

Now making fun of lips as big as tires, in the right situation  is funny AF & not racist at all imo. Gruden rips on everyone. I bet most of the blacks that played for him would laugh & stick up for him. 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Ah ok ...Thanks for the correction. 

• 5 weeks later...

I see Gruden pulled the trigger on being singled out (out of 650K emails that were part of the investigation) and filed a lawsuit against the NFL.  Not saying he should win, lose, or even if he should have filed the lawsuit but I'll say this much ..... it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all to see Goodell get burned on this one.  

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/jon-gruden-sues-nfl-roger-goodell-resignation-raiders

• Like 1