Gruden is out. WTH?

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

You're mistaken as usual.

Don - after all your years on HCS, do you remember how often we had to deal with the freedom of speech topic?  It's not a free for all, despite what you think.  Private businesses (including privately owned websites) don't play that way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Don - after all your years on HCS, do you remember how often we had to deal with the freedom of speech topic?  It's not a free for all, despite what you think.  Private businesses (including privately owned websites) don't play that way.

I know, I just like aggravating Libs..

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jdsky said:

I emailed Gruden a link so he could sign up on Freedom Sledder - He said he is polaris550.

I'm not sure Gruden would stoop to giving hand jobs behind a bar to men......oh no I need to go resign tomorrow I said something bad on the all mighty internet......fuck....

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

"Lips the size of Michelin tires"   :lol: 

Gruden is one funny dude :lol:

There are vids on YT of the stuff he said in practice & on sidelines ...funny AF.

I'm sure the guy he sent those emails too - was his friend at the time. Now the dirty rat releases them & destroys him in this pussified era we live in  :flush:

Snacks of course is blubbering like a big fat baby about it also :flush:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

There are vids on YT of the stuff he said in practice & on sidelines ...funny AF.

I'm sure the guy he sent those emails too - was his friend at the time. Now the dirty rat releases them & destroys him in this pussified era we live in  :flush:

You like Gruden don’t have the sack to say your racist shit to an actual Black person. 
BTW I’m guessing you don’t have the slightest clue about the First Amendment either and speaking of blubbering how long is your tantrum over TBP going to last? 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, CFM said:

i don’t see anyone preoccupied with it.  Maybe i’m  missing something. It’s a small quick moving conversation amongst most peeps. 

It’s just a topic like many others but it has some riled up…wonder why….

On 10/12/2021 at 9:15 AM, DriftBusta said:

"Lips the size of Michelin tires"   :lol: 

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Yep…explains a lot.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s just a topic like many others but it has some riled up…wonder why….

Why word it that way ? There is no wonder. He said racist things. 

The bigger arguments/discussions are when you jackoffs make something out as racist when it’s not. 

Just now, CFM said:

Why word it that way ? There is no wonder. He said racist things. 

The bigger arguments/discussions are when you jackoffs make something out as racist when it’s not. 

Like we’re supposed to be outraged over a private conversation between two men from over 10 yrs ago.  It’s ridiculous.  If Dave Chappelle said something similar in his monologue Smales would be clapping like a seal.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You like Gruden don’t have the sack to say your racist shit to an actual Black person. 
BTW I’m guessing you don’t have the slightest clue about the First Amendment either and speaking of blubbering how long is your tantrum over TBP going to last? 🤣

Blacks probably laughed their asses off at Grudens comment about the dudes big lips. Only pussies like yourself cry over it. 

Not sure what tantrum you're talking about? 

https://youtu.be/GghSvAPjSaY

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh - the tantrum must be referring to me not participating at tbp? Yea ...guys thinking it's funny to spread pedophile & sex offender rumors about members, as jokes over there. Not funny imo & not into that stuff...

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Oh - the tantrum must be referring to me not participating at tbp? Yea ...guys thinking it's funny to spread pedophile & sex offender rumors about members, as jokes over there. Not funny imo & not into that stuff...

You deserve whatever you get, fuckface