Gruden is out. WTH?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, hayward said:

Gruden had passion for the game, and the job he surely loved and took to heart.  Let's see how many players come out against him over these e-mails.  I'm betting majority of NFL players felt the same.

Let’s not forget about the racist bullshit he wrote in emails…you think the black players in the league are cool with that? 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

"Lips the size of Michelin tires"   :lol: 

Is that really that funny to you…WTF….do you say that kind of stuff in your emails to clients? 🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Clearly the apology from Gruden wasn't accepted very well by that D. Smith guy.  That's been in the headlines today, too ... so if he wasn't happy about it, that pretty much is the beginning & end of Gruden's NFL career.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is that really that funny to you…WTF.

Yeah sorry.  I lol'd.  It was stupid and cost him his job.  OK?  It still made me lol.  If Eddie Murphy or Dave Chappelle said it you would lol too.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well the Jimmy Johnson Cowboys teams seemed to do just fine and Dallas presented no roadblocks for booze, blow and broads!🤣

North Dallas Forty in real life.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Your first and foremost right is Freedom of speech but the cry baby Liberals wish to take your rights away.

What a stupid take…even for you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let’s not forget about the racist bullshit he wrote in emails…you think the black players in the league are cool with that? 

He might have been practicing his stand up comedy routine for when he retires.  Or in this case, resigns.:lol:

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Clearly the apology from Gruden wasn't accepted very well by that D. Smith guy.  That's been in the headlines today, too ... so if he wasn't happy about it, that pretty much is the beginning & end of Gruden's NFL career.

I wonder what happens to the rest of Grudens 10 year 100 million dollar contract???? 

26 minutes ago, CFM said:

Nuts. Goodbye Coach Gruden.

NFL has a ton of cleaning to do before I go back to watching it. Was a true fan for 40+yrs. stopped watching 2 seasons ago.

Do you really think that the NFL was clean 40 years ago…SMH.🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Do you really think that's what @CFM said?   SMH :lol:

The implication is that it has gotten so bad he can’t watch when in fact it’s infinitely better as far as player health and product on the field. If I interpreted his post incorrectly then he has my apologies.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

The implication is that it has gotten so bad he can’t watch when in fact it’s infinitely better as far as player health and product in the field. If I interpreted his post incorrectly then he has my apologies.🤷🏻

I can agree with the bold.  But then again I just want to watch FOOTBALL.  I don't find myself pulling up to the couch and clicking ON until well after halftime if I do at all these days.  I have a shit ton of other stuff I can do, and just listen to the radio so I don't have to see all the off field antics or on field SJW messaging.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Your first and foremost right is Freedom of speech but the cry baby Liberals wish to take your rights away.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well well well, if it isn't the consequences of his own actions...

Leave it to the Bible thumper to blame LiBRuLz…doesn’t understand the Bible or The Constitution.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

They read his post on freedom sledder about Mainecat and polaris550 10 years ago....

I emailed Gruden a link so he could sign up on Freedom Sledder - He said he is polaris550.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Pretty sure it was the Conservatives who did that to Kaepernick. Freedom of Speech does not mean what you think it means.

Wonder if any of this had to do with Gruden's being ousted as well:
45-51 with Tampa Bay

22-31 with Raiders

0 playoff wins in 10 seasons

Plays a convenient out.

1 minute ago, SShooterZ said:

Pretty sure it was the Conservatives who did that to Kaepernick. Freedom of Speech does not mean what you think it means.

Wonder if any of this had to do with Gruden's being ousted as well:
45-51 with Tampa Bay

22-31 with Raiders

0 playoff wins in 10 seasons

Plays a convenient out.

free·dom of speech
/ˌfrēdəm əv ˈspēCH/

noun

1. the right to express any opinions without any censorship or restraint.
    "the move would further harm freedom of speech in the region"

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:
free·dom of speech
/ˌfrēdəm əv ˈspēCH/
noun
  1. the right to express any opinions without any censorship or restraint.
    "the move would further harm freedom of speech in the region"

Now go and Google whether or not that applies to private individuals, companies and employers. Let us know what you find.

1 minute ago, SShooterZ said:

Now go and Google whether or not that applies to private individuals, companies and employers. Let us know what you find.

Yup, same thing applies. Liberals are trying to change your rights.