Next covid wave set to peak between 12/15 and 12/25

Covid is gonna' be with us for a long time.........YEARS.

Reason being is that somehow it became POLITICAL. 

Also, it is a lab-developed virus of SUPER INFECTIOUSNESS. 

Also, many Americans don't give a fuck about other people, and don't give a rat's ass if they infect somebody. Bars, restaurants, sports games are filled with people, just like always....no masks. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Covid is gonna' be with us for a long time.........YEARS.

Reason being is that somehow it became POLITICAL. 

Also, it is a lab-developed virus of SUPER INFECTIOUSNESS. 

Also, many Americans don't give a fuck about other people, and don't give a rat's ass if they infect somebody. Bars, restaurants, sports games are filled with people, just like always....no masks. 

The first three sentences are spot on.

The last sentence is EXACTLY as it should be.

3 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

The only thing it's changed in my life, is that we don't go out to restaurants, which we kind of miss. 

I can't stop anybody from masks/no masks, vax/no vax.

I had two roofers in the last few weeks come up....................NO MASKS. 

Oh, also I use Instacart for most of the grocery orders, although I have a few times gone into the supermarket, and most of the people were NOT MASKED. Between my regular OCD, and COVID, my anxiety was kicking-in, didn't like being in those stores. Didn't know if those UNMASKED were vaxxed or not. 

17 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

exactly,  you protect you i protect me and i continue about life as normal.  I literally have zero concerns about being out and about.  I was pissed this weekend as we were supposed to go to see Garth Brooks and he was a pussy and cancelled his tour.  

These idiots have been wrong on every single prediction about C19. Now they predict a tight 10 day window for the "monster" to hit. And we are supposed to believe them?? 

Anyone who believes the government/CDC/media>:groin:<government/CDC/media

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Legend said:

These idiots have been wrong on every single prediction about C19. Now they predict a tight 10 day window for the "monster" to hit. And we are supposed to believe them??

Anyone who believes the government/CDC/media>:groin:<government/CDC/media

Well, this coincides with telling everyone to go out and spend now on Christmas gifts.  That way the economy doesn't suffer when they start with this narrative during the holidays.  LOL.  The COVID scare tactics are starting to be so predictable.

Edited by racer254

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The only thing it's changed in my life, is that we don't go out to restaurants, which we kind of miss. 

I can't stop anybody from masks/no masks, vax/no vax.

I had two roofers in the last few weeks come up....................NO MASKS. 

Oh, also I use Instacart for most of the grocery orders, although I have a few times gone into the supermarket, and most of the people were NOT MASKED. Between my regular OCD, and COVID, my anxiety was kicking-in, didn't like being in those stores. Didn't know if those UNMASKED were vaxxed or not. 

You were concerned about roofers not wearing masks??  Hmmm - well, yeah, a little OCD!  But again, that is your choice.  Go for it...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fauci just said its ok to go out and enjoy Halloween.  :lol:  I week ago he said no getting together for xmas.  

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Wellness/fauci-halloween-guidance-enjoy/story?id=80516611

Fauci gives Halloween safety guidance, says 'go out there and enjoy'

“It’s a good time to reflect on why it’s important to get vaccinated,” he said, urging unvaccinated adults and teens to get shots before Halloween. “But go out there and enjoy Halloween.”

“This is a time that children love,” Fauci added. “It’s a very important part of the year for children.”

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fauci just said its ok to go out and enjoy Halloween.  :lol:  I week ago he said no getting together for xmas.  

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Wellness/fauci-halloween-guidance-enjoy/story?id=80516611

Fauci gives Halloween safety guidance, says 'go out there and enjoy'

“It’s a good time to reflect on why it’s important to get vaccinated,” he said, urging unvaccinated adults and teens to get shots before Halloween. “But go out there and enjoy Halloween.”

“This is a time that children love,” Fauci added. “It’s a very important part of the year for children.”

How is he not a SNL character special yet?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m concerned that my post may have hit a little bit close to home for you since it felt that your response was made awkwardly.

:lol2:

I responded to you while I was dropping a deuce. How does that make you feel? :lol: