Naval nuclear engineer nabbed

Phenom

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Dumb ass traitor and his wife tried to sell nuclear submarine secrets to Dorian country. FBI intercepted and now they are arrested. Good job FBI, tax dollars well spent for once. 

I watched a little about this when I got home, some fucked up shit for sure, looks like life in prison for them and they have 2 kids

Agreed, how in the world do you do this with like you say, them having kids who will essentially become orphans with no parents…looks like the outdated concept of godparents will come into play. They will end up with grandparents or aunt/uncles, but still have to carry this stigma for the rest of their lives. 

3 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Agreed, how in the world do you do this with like you say, them having kids who will essentially become orphans with no parents…looks like the outdated concept of godparents will come into play. They will end up with grandparents or aunt/uncles, but still have to carry this stigma for the rest of their lives. 

Yup, the kids are in a tough spot for sure, Hopefully a good family member will step in and take care of them and try and get them some normality..The wife was a wacko from what I saw, all kinds of wacked out shit on her Instagram and FB...

Money is a poor excuse when you have that guys eduction. There are legitimate ways to make lots of money in the USA especially with a good education. I’m sure the guy and his wife were able to do very well on their “ non spy” income…makes for all the worse. 

4 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Money is a poor excuse when you have that guys eduction. There are legitimate ways to make lots of money in the USA especially with a good education. I’m sure the guy and his wife were able to do very well on their “ non spy” income…makes for all the worse. 

Like I said, they had some very strong political leanings, the wife's social media was a sure sign of a wacko. Nothing to do with money all to do with their beliefs.....