Southwest's Mass Flight Cancellations Have Turned Into a Vaccine Conspiracy Theory

10 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Nope not going to happen, all it took is one group to stand up, there is such a pilot shortage, pilots of other airlines are planning on walking at the same time, almost all are ex military same with atc most come from the military. When they walk there is no one to replace them, behind the scenes panic is setting in, the media won't be able to spin much longer, notice everyone laughed when they tried to blame weather, as soon as you realize the media lies, it'll really open your eyes.

Majority of the other airlines have high vaccination rates. 

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Majority of the other airlines have high vaccination rates. 

You missed the point it's not the vaccination, it's the governments taking away personal choice and the abuse of power coming from this government, pilots and crews that are vaccinated are planning to walk off. "The Media is Lying to You".  Here's a little refresher for you, remember how you were all about Florida's governor killing the population by banning mandates, here's the graph from the CDC, Florida has had the best recovery from the Delta variant, does your favorite media even report that, or how in the world could they spin that to a negative?

us-state-trends-4.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

You missed the point it's not the vaccination, it's the governments taking away personal choice and the abuse of power coming from this government, pilots and crews that are vaccinated are planning to walk off. "The Media is Lying to You".  Here's a little refresher for you, remember how you were all about Florida's governor killing the population by banning mandates, here's the graph from the CDC, Florida has had the best recovery from the Delta variant, does your favorite media even report that, or how in the world could they spin that to a negative?

us-state-trends-4.png

The size of that last wave was huge. Let’s see what December brings. 2-3 month surges. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The size of that last wave was huge. Let’s see what December brings. 2-3 month surges. 

It's sad you just don't get it, compared to other states Florida's recovery is so far ahead, for example Minnesota is still climbing even though the National recovery is going down.  Minnesota's cases and hospitalizations are still climbing, and we've had some of the most severe lockdowns.

us-state-trends-5.png

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I ain’t flying. 

It's not just pilots, wake up, I guarantee once you realize the media and government is lying to you, it's eye opening. For starters what I did was watch live a live congressional hearing then watch a variety of news channels, I was really shocked how the media reported it, I really doubt some even watched before they reported on it. The theatrics would make SNL seem like a reality show.

8 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

It's sad you just don't get it, compared to other states Florida's recovery is so far ahead, for example Minnesota is still climbing even though the National recovery is going down.  Minnesota's cases and hospitalizations are still climbing, and we've had some of the most severe lockdowns.

us-state-trends-5.png

You do understand that covid cases increase and decrease at different rates by region. If you look at the data when Florida has been up Minnesota is down. Regardless, all regions are clocking to 2-3 month spikes. 

5 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

It's not just pilots, wake up, I guarantee once you realize the media and government is lying to you, it's eye opening. For starters what I did was watch live a live congressional hearing then watch a variety of news channels, I was really shocked how the media reported it, I really doubt some even watched before they reported on it. The theatrics would make SNL seem like a reality show.

Let’s see what you’re talking about. Links. 

19 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You do understand that covid cases increase and decrease at different rates by region. If you look at the data when Florida has been up Minnesota is down. Regardless, all regions are clocking to 2-3 month spikes. 

Seems like when people start hanging around indoors again there's a spike

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Well you can actually do this yourself and see it with your very own eyes, he even told you how... This is something different, Google isn't just going to feed you/sheep a narrative to run with. You're actually going to have to do something here and form your own opinion..I know, I know, it's been a long time since you had to do anything remotely close to that. Just consider it an experiment in reality..

:news:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If you go to CDC's website and look at the dates you'll see that Florida had already peaked and was trending down when mask mandates were being forced by the Government, it's obvious Biden wanted Florida to comply so he could take credit for the improvement, now it makes his administration look bad with their drop being so much better than other states, yes peaks vary slightly from region to region but Texas and Florida are leading the way.

CP24, a news site up here, last night, in their ticker tape, said, "due to inclement weather and faulty air traffic controls" flights were grounded, then in the next ticker tape, they said this all happened right after pilots and other flight attendants/staff objected to the vaccine passports. I guess they left it up to you to figure out, but why is the media so corrupt and crooked and not willing to tell people the actual truth? Anyone wonder who they work for and who funds them and why they can't be trusted?? :news:

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That is my link for you, Personal experience, try it once.

And it's not just Airlines personnel standing up to Mandates, Wildland Firefighters walked off the job when mandates were forced on them, there was an extreme shortage of personnel to work fires this year.

Here's a recent ad from the Forest service.

240978334_23848976097590662_2528212918610697344_n.png.jpg

14 minutes ago, irv said:

CP24, a news site up here, last night, in their ticker tape, said, "due to inclement weather and faulty air traffic controls" flights were grounded, then in the next ticker tape, they said this all happened right after pilots and other flight attendants/staff objected to the vaccine passports. I guess they left it up to you to figure out, but why is the media so corrupt and crooked and not willing to tell people the actual truth? Anyone wonder who they work for and who funds them and why they can't be trusted?? :news:

It all comes from the AP (Associated Press/Reuters) news sources, owned by the globalists who are the same propaganding for big pharma.  Ie Fake news.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Jabs

That is not a awnser to his question . A completely ligit question that is just one of those inconvenient realitys that you don't like slapping you upside the face so you ignore at all cost 

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I saw this earlier in the local news…Anti Vaxxers gut hooked again!!!!🤣🤣

Do you ever think to your self hmm I am agreeing with pampers and the spin I best think for a second before I start fondling there balls again.

Obviously not