Southwest's Mass Flight Cancellations Have Turned Into a Vaccine Conspiracy Theory

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No they didn’t. 

What's sad is you feel the need to claim they didn't just to because it show Americans are against the vaccine mandates. A mandate you agree with.  

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m not the one claiming it. Let’s see some real proof from the industry insider. 

It is your fuckibg thread you twitt 

Tell us why southwest was the only one who had to cancel 100s of flights on that day . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

What's sad is you feel the need to claim they didn't just to because it show Americans are against the vaccine mandates. A mandate you agree with.  

He found his new love .thank you mistresses Helga may I have another 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

It is your fuckibg thread you twitt 

Tell us why southwest was the only one who had to cancel 100s of flights on that day . 

For the second time in 48 hours..

Spinner :groin:Ezra

57 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Never said I was for the mandates. I think it’s a shitty idea. I’m laughing at the conspiracy laden Tucker followers who live in a make believe world. :lol: 

27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Never said I was for the mandates. I think it’s a shitty idea. I’m laughing at the conspiracy laden Tucker followers who live in a make believe world. :lol: 

If it is make belive then awnser 1 simple question . Why was southwest the only airline who had to cancel over 2500  flights in 3 days . ? The same days a lot of pilots for southwest have said they were participating in a sick out . 

Come on you have avoided the question over 20 times on multiple threads you started no less.

Is the spin game really getting that weak 😳

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

If it is make belive then awnser 1 simple question . Why was southwest the only airline who had to cancel over 2500  flights in 3 days . ? The same days a lot of pilots for southwest have said they were participating in a sick out . 

Come on you have avoided the question over 20 times on multiple threads you started no less.

Anyone that is remotely familiar with the airline industry knows that Southwest has a completely different route schedule and mapping than any other airline in the industry. They don’t use a hub approach. It’s a spider web of routes that pilots and flight crews have been complaining about for years. When a weather or scheduling glitch shows up, the system has the potential to completely unravel. As it did earlier this year. The main bitch by flight crews at SW is when a glitch occurs, they’re forced on layover, often times without a hotel room and accommodations. It’s part of their union grievance with the company. SW’s scheduling system and routing is the joke of the industry. 

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I just finished my Instrument recurrency training this morning, and we had this discussion, do people really think ATC came in that morning and said, OK we're short staffed today so we're going to hold the majority of Southwest's planes on the ground until we get more help? Come on Joe think a little...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Anyone that is remotely familiar with the airline industry knows that Southwest has a completely different route schedule and mapping than any other airline in the industry. They don’t use a hub approach. It’s a spider web of routes that pilots and flight crews have been complaining about for years. When a weather or scheduling glitch shows up, the system has the potential to completely unravel. As it did earlier this year. The main bitch by flight crews at SW is when a glitch occurs, they’re forced on layover, often times without a hotel room and accommodations. It’s part of their union grievance with the company. SW’s scheduling system and routing is the joke of the industry. 

So where did you copy and paste this from. 😂😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Been searching for 3 days and this load of shit is the best you can come up with . Over 2500 cancelations in justv3 days . Show us any other time in the last 5 yrs hell 10 yrs there were even 1/4 that many . 

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re the conspiracy queen here at CE. It’s become a contagion. Highly enjoyable. 

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Anyone that is remotely familiar with the airline industry knows that Southwest has a completely different route schedule and mapping than any other airline in the industry. They don’t use a hub approach. It’s a spider web of routes that pilots and flight crews have been complaining about for years. When a weather or scheduling glitch shows up, the system has the potential to completely unravel. As it did earlier this year. The main bitch by flight crews at SW is when a glitch occurs, they’re forced on layover, often times without a hotel room and accommodations. It’s part of their union grievance with the company. SW’s scheduling system and routing is the joke of the industry

My fucking god now your an airline travel scheduling expert too?

Speaking of conspiracy theory Queens, what weather event was large enough to last for three days but only effected one airline and nothing else?

Bold describes your time here perfectly

4 hours ago, airflite1 said:

So where did you copy and paste this from. 😂😂

Personal experience. During June I got caught up in SW’s last meltdown. Several hundred flights canceled and a few thousand delayed for 12-48 hours. I got stuck in Phoenix for a day and half. Miserable fucking place. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Been searching for 3 days and this load of shit is the best you can come up with . Over 2500 cancelations in justv3 days . Show us any other time in the last 5 yrs hell 10 yrs there were even 1/4 that many . 

June of this year, dummy. 

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Personal experience. During June I got caught up in SW’s last meltdown. Several hundred flights canceled and a few thousand delayed for 12-48 hours. I got stuck in Phoenix for a day and half. Miserable fucking place. 

The difference in June other Airlines were affected, and that it was hundreds of flights instead of thousands.

Edited by airflite1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

June of this year, dummy. 

Now look up say northwest/ delta /  frontier all of them were having major staffing issues and dropping flights and consolidating flights then also. 

But again this time only the airline who some of there  pilots came out and said they were involved in a sick out were canceling over 2500 in just 3 days . And funny now back on track . But jeep towing the spin line like a good little lemming 

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Delta was dropping flights in June look it up 

So what's AFJ's story? I saw a couple guys give him crap for not even being a snowmobiler, does he just hang out here to show that he can google shit? If so that's kinda sad..😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

FBrU5OrXsAY6Qfd?format=jpg&name=medium

:lol:

5 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

So what's AFJ's story? I saw a couple guys give him crap for not even being a snowmobiler, does he just hang out here to show that he can google shit? If so that's kinda sad..😂

He’s alright.  Just a normal sad liberal waxing his SJW poetic here.  He’s usually a pretty good sport though.  That is important when you are wrong a lot.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1