Southwest's Mass Flight Cancellations Have Turned Into a Vaccine Conspiracy Theory

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bizarro crackhead world around here…Spew conspiracy horseshit and then tell others to prove it’s not true…no wonder some of you like Mike Lindell.🤣🤣

It’s really strangeland. A repeat of russiagate except it’s now the other group of dummies turn. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s really strangeland. A repeat of russiagate except it’s now the other group of dummies turn. 

Buckle up then because you have a few years to go  :lol: 

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Zero Proof of a pilot walkout. Just more lies from right wing media. 

There was no walkout, what happened was a large number of pilots took banked personnel days all on a holiday weekend, If you go back and reread articles they say why the SWAPA can't claim association with this, what I got a kick out of was the CEO blaming flight cancelations on extreme fatigue of the pilots, ya, that would be a flight I want to take. Think hard Joe, why would only one airline have over 1000 flights a day canceled when no other airline did, and they originally blamed the ATC which was immediately proven wrong and then the pilots filed a lawsuit suing over the mandates. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/12/2021 at 2:36 PM, Crowder said:

That’s a very simplistic view of unions.  I might agree in some cases but in many others, not so much. All the major airlines are unionized for good reason and good luck finding one pilot employed by one that doesn’t agree, despite pilot groups in nature usually being heavily on the politically conservative side. 

No doubt not all are the same but personally what I've seen from the UAW and some of its members is pretty disgusting at times. 

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No doubt not all are the same but personally what I've seen from the UAW and some of its members is pretty disgusting at times. 

All GM employees have to attest to GM their vaccination status. Expect for UAW workers. The same will happen when the vaccines are mandated as well. It will be UAW wide, no matter what company they are working for. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve never heard so much conspiracy talk with zero proof. Oh yeah….russiagate. :lol: 

Have you started to enjoy being the whipping boy ? You are the mental health professional here . We saw it in snowrider also . Is it a thing that people get addicted to ? Appears you enjoy acting the fool and getting pounded down 

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Have you started to enjoy being the whipping boy ? You are the mental health professional here . We saw it in snowrider also . Is it a thing that people get addicted to ? Appears you enjoy acting the fool and getting pounded down 

Just waiting for the proof. :) 

54 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Just waiting for the proof. :) 

It has slapped you uo side the face 100 times already.  You are not this fuckibg stupid so the only explanation is you are enjoying your position as whipping boy 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Proof is a concept that has eluded you your entire life. 

So again hot shot then tell us all why southwest was the only airline to have to cancel 100s of flights that day ? 

Should be ez to explane away a crazy conspiracy for a brilliant mind such as yours.  Come on givevit a shot you can do it 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

So again hot shot then tell us all why southwest was the only airline to have to cancel 100s of flights that day ? 

Should be ez to explane away a crazy conspiracy for a brilliant mind such as yours.  Come on givevit a shot you can do it 

The proof in on you. You’re part of the group claiming it was a pilot walk out. I’m still waiting for the proof. Where is it? 

On 10/14/2021 at 7:29 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bizarro crackhead world around here…Spew conspiracy horseshit and then tell others to prove it’s not true…no wonder some of you like Mike Lindell.🤣🤣

So perhaps you would like to take a break from rimming pampers and the pin and explane to the rest of us gullible fools how it is no other airline had to cancel 100s of flights like southwest had to that day? The pin needs your help 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The proof in on you. You’re part of the group claiming it was a pilot walk out. I’m still waiting for the proof. Where is it? 

No the proof is on you you're the one that created this thread. By doing so you made a claim now the burden of proof is on you

• Thanks 1

On 10/14/2021 at 9:11 AM, airflite1 said:

There was no walkout, what happened was a large number of pilots took banked personnel days all on a holiday weekend, If you go back and reread articles they say why the SWAPA can't claim association with this, what I got a kick out of was the CEO blaming flight cancelations on extreme fatigue of the pilots, ya, that would be a flight I want to take. Think hard Joe, why would only one airline have over 1000 flights a day canceled when no other airline did, and they originally blamed the ATC which was immediately proven wrong and then the pilots filed a lawsuit suing over the mandates. 

No they didn’t. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A yellow flag. :lol: 

well that proves everything. A pilot walk out with the pilot still in the cockpit. 

Avoidance and spin is not a awnser.  Why was South West the only one who had to cancel 100s of flights that day . 

• Like 1