Southwest's Mass Flight Cancellations Have Turned Into a Vaccine Conspiracy Theory

48 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Any other airlines flying out of the same airports have the same problems, cancellations or delays?? 

Nope, just a big black cloud hanging over Southwest and everywhere they fly. Has nothing, zero, zilch do with the vaccine passports.

The airline blamed air traffic control and “disruptive weather,” but no other carrier reported problems"

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/10/business/southwest-airlines-cancel-flights.html 

AFJ knows the truth and is just trolling but look at the 2 dingleberries who latch on once again. :lol:

Edited by irv
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Any other airlines flying out of the same airports have the same problems, cancellations or delays?? 

28% canceled over the weekend. 10% today. No other airlines are

having these problems. Fuck around and find out. This is awesome.  A entire school district near me shut down because most of the bus drivers called in sick. It was awesome. A lot of great things are happening out there. The media is trying hard to spin it. The spin isn’t working on the non brainwashed.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

28% canceled over the weekend. 10% today. No other airlines are

having these problems. Fuck around and find out. This is awesome.  A entire school district near me shut down because most of the bus drivers called in sick. It was awesome. A lot of great things are happening out there. The media is trying hard to spin it. The spin isn’t working on the non brainwashed.

Good to hear! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

A big hospital extended their mandatory vax by six months near me. 25% of their staff was going to walk.  The union I’m in said all contractors are still in a 2 year contract and can’t mandate a vax .  Sorry libs.:ashamed:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

A big hospital extended their mandatory vax by six months near me. 25% of their staff was going to walk.  The union I’m in said all contractors are still in a 2 year contract and can’t mandate a vax .  Sorry libs.:ashamed:

400 Henry For Health employees walked off their jobs here in MI recently and the libs here were working hard to make it sound like nothing

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Probably not news worthy.

Lost over 150k teachers across the country in the past 3 weeks, probably not news worthy too..

I like it when I don’t have to read the article because all the important (facts) information are right there in the title .   

Fuck , do they think everyone is stupid? 

CC67FE18-D595-40CA-9751-788B38837619.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The hospital system the wife works for fingers that 30-35% of the staff isn't vaxxed.  When she asked how they plan on handling things when they put that group on unpaid leave, they told her they'd expect more shifts and longer hours.  She is already burned out and ready to quit.

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lost over 150k teachers across the country in the past 3 weeks, probably not news worthy too..

Wait until they try to put the screws to skilled labor,aka construction workers. We are let into mandatory vax buildings daily. They know they don’t have a choice.  The people making these stupid decisions are politicians with no clue. We can shut the country down. Look what the truckers did to California. They are refusing loads out of there. The media is spinning that one as well. All of the truckers with older rigs have to leave the state. No money in moving containers with a brand new tractor payment. Can’t operate a old tractor.

41 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

50% of their flights delayed or cancelled today.  Worst of any in the entire world. Totally normal, nothing to see here.

20211011_201438.jpg

What's not being talked about is the vast majority of pilots flying for the Airlines are ex military and what Southwest pilots are doing is protesting the government taking away individuals freedom to make their own choice, principles they fought for, whether they are vaccinated or not they plan to walk. they aren't calling in sick most have a ton of banked personal days and are using them up before the deadline. 

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

What's not being talked about is the vast majority of pilots flying for the Airlines are ex military and what Southwest pilots are doing is protesting the government taking away individuals freedom to make their own choice, principles they fought for, whether they are vaccinated or not they plan to walk. they aren't calling in sick most have a ton of banked personal days and are using them up before the deadline. 

Southwest is based in Texas. So go figure. There’s plenty of other airlines eager to pick up the slack. 

Tucker nailed it tonight on the mandates. Explains what happened with the flights & air control in Jacksonville shut down. Can watch on YouTube. 

Seattle going to fire 40% of police force. 

50k marines & most of navy seals not doing vax & will be dismissed.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Southwest is based in Texas. So go figure. There’s plenty of other airlines eager to pick up the slack. 

Nope not going to happen, all it took is one group to stand up, there is such a pilot shortage, pilots of other airlines are planning on walking at the same time, almost all are ex military same with atc most come from the military. When they walk there is no one to replace them, behind the scenes panic is setting in, the media won't be able to spin much longer, notice everyone laughed when they tried to blame weather, as soon as you realize the media lies, it'll really open your eyes.

• Like 4