How fucking dumb do you have to be...

11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Human behavior is influenced by conditions.

Change the conditions and you change the behavior.

nurture vs nature 
Not an absolute , some behavior is hard wired into you and will never change. Some will never flourish under any environment and some will always flourish under any circumstance. 

My brother and I are within 2 years apart. Same…family, friends, school, environment.  We are day and night different.  Same goes for my wife and her sisters.  

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

nurture vs nature 
Not an absolute , some behavior is hard wired into you and will never change. Some will never flourish under any environment and some will always flourish under any circumstance. 

My brother and I are within 2 years apart. Same…family, friends, school, environment.  We are day and night different.  Same goes for my wife and her sisters.  

This is what cracks me up about the “we’re all equal and the same” idiots.  We aren’t.  We all demand and expect equality as far as the same chances and the law but, we all shake down into different slots when it comes to biological advantages (or disadvantages).  This is simple evolutionary biology.

On 10/11/2021 at 11:01 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Imo 'libertarian' sounds too much like liberal for some Republicans to take the time to understand that Libertarian stances align very closely with what Republicans USED TO stand for, rather than the shit show of what Republicans have become thanks to the teaparty retard party we have now.

Read this, and let me know what you disagree with if you identify as a Republican.

https://jo20.com/issues/

The biggest problem with both parties is that the far left and far right have highjacked those of us in the middle and are holding progress of any type hostage.

He dose not see him self as a librarian

Imo 'libertarian' sounds too much like liberal for some Republicans to take the time to understand that Libertarian stances align very closely with what Republicans USED TO stand for, rather than the shit show of what Republicans have become thanks to the teaparty retard party we have now.

Read this, and let me know what you disagree with if you identify as a Republican.

The biggest problem with both parties is that the far left and far right have highjacked those of us in the middle and are holding progress of any type hostage.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is what cracks me up about the “we’re all equal and the same” idiots.  We aren’t.  We all demand and expect equality as far as the same chances and the law but, we all shake down into different slots when it comes to biological advantages (or disadvantages).  This is simple evolutionary biology.

Exactly.  I’m never beating mike Tyson in a fist fight…Lebron James in a game of b-ball.  Is it fair? Can you pass laws to make it fair? 

Just now, Cold War said:

Exactly.  I’m never beating mike Tyson in a fist fight…Lebron James in a game of b-ball.  Is it fair? Can you pass laws to make it fair? 

YES!!!!!  Maybe, if you decide to identify as a girl, you can compete and win in in some sports!  You can be a rock star!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

nurture vs nature 

Cool story

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

This comment is a result of an intentional misinterpretation of the idea. 

31 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I can add a stick figure guy if it helps? 

Do it but, it won’t help him.  It totally cracks me up.  I wish we were all equal though.  I’d love the chance to do some more really cool stuff that I am nowhere near talented enough to do.

EQUALITY NOW!!!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Do it but, it won’t help him.  It totally cracks me up.  I wish we were all equal though.  I’d love the chance to do some more really cool stuff that I am nowhere near talented enough to do.

EQUALITY NOW!!!

Yet another comment based on an intentional misinterpretation

Just now, motonoggin said:

Yet another comment based on an intentional misinterpretation

Maybe but, that “we’re all equal” has been hashed out here many times in the past and you’ve been on the wrong side of that biological truth every time.  Ben has been also…he’s just more fun than you.  :lol:

But you’re still fun!  Just a different kinda fun!

19 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

The problem is those that call themselves Independent, Bernie for example, are nothing but shills. They have no guts. Talk a bunch of shit but when they're told to go kneel in the corner they do as they're told.

Bernies a complete POS like all of the rest.  Sold his soul to the devil

• Like 2