How fucking dumb do you have to be...

...to think working within the two(one) party system is going to do anything besides keep us on the same path we've been on for 40+years? 

I know a lot of you claim you hate both parties, but I see you and how you defend your favorite plutocrat and criticize your least favorite plutocrat. So don't fucking pretend. 

Should we join the communist party like you?

Does your grandfather know you're communist? Did he slap the taste out of your mouth when you told him?

Also I am curious about your racial status...the kill whitey stuff, are you simply misguided or a racist? 

Edited by SkisNH
  • Thanks 1

He is correct but until there is a viable third party which has only happened once in recent memory you have to do what it best for your personal situation.  for all his calls for the fall of capitalisms and he greatness of communism he does nothing to push that agenda and like the rest of us complies with what is best for his pocket.  So acting like he's above it all makes him just a douchebag like the rest of us.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He makes a good point but clearly he has upset some of you…apparently having your partisan hackery criticized  hurts your feels.🤣

Back for more? :lol:

• Haha 1

Imo 'libertarian' sounds too much like liberal for some Republicans to take the time to understand that Libertarian stances align very closely with what Republicans USED TO stand for, rather than the shit show of what Republicans have become thanks to the teaparty retard party we have now.

Read this, and let me know what you disagree with if you identify as a Republican.

https://jo20.com/issues/

The biggest problem with both parties is that the far left and far right have highjacked those of us in the middle and are holding progress of any type hostage.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Imo 'libertarian' sounds too much like liberal for some Republicans to take the time to understand that Libertarian stances align very closely with what Republicans USED TO stand for, rather than the shit show of what Republicans have become thanks to the teaparty retard party we have now.

Read this, and let me know what you disagree with if you identify as a Republican.

https://jo20.com/issues/

The biggest problem with both parties is that the far left and far right have highjacked those of us in the middle and are holding progress of any type hostage.

lets also agree they run poor candidates. Usually washed up has beens from the pub side 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

lets also agree they run poor candidates. Usually washed up has beens from the pub side 

they also aren't allowed in any of the debates.

the MSM is also complacent because they are in the A&A business.  Advertising and Access

Imagine what would happen if CNN or FOX started focusing on an alternate party... 24/7 365 days a year.  

People (voters) have alternative choices but are too lazy or ignorant to think or act outside of the two party bubble.

1853 is the last time we've had a POTUS without a fucking D or R next to their name.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/presidents/millard-fillmore/

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Normally I would be for a third party candidate for president but in today's political climate I feel we would end up with radical populist that would make Hitler look like mother Teresa.

Whats the difference? Biden is a talking corpse so who is behind the curtain? Hitler, thats who.

We need to reduce govt dramatically not expand it, which is what both parties have been doing. The bigger it gets the less free we get

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Should we join the communist party like you?

Does your grandfather know you're communist? Did he slap the taste out of your mouth when you told him?

Also I am curious about your racial status...the kill whitey stuff, are you simply misguided or a racist? 

Are you dumb or just stupid?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He makes a good point but clearly he has upset some of you…apparently having your partisan hackery criticized  hurts your feels.🤣

Lots of triggered partisan asshats round here.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

He is correct but until there is a viable third party which has only happened once in recent memory you have to do what it best for your personal situation.  for all his calls for the fall of capitalisms and he greatness of communism he does nothing to push that agenda and like the rest of us complies with what is best for his pocket.  So acting like he's above it all makes him just a douchebag like the rest of us.  

Capitalism is doing the communist's work for them. No need to lift a finger. Their own gravediggers...

The idea that bourgeois electoralism can create meaningful change is foolish. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah, I'm not onboard with his commie views but he is definitely spot in here. The 2 parties have rigged it so it's damn near impossible for a 3rd or 4th to be viable. The stalemate will continue and that's exactly the way they want it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The country will never have a viable third, fourth, or fifth party. The powerful in the country won’t allow it. They’ll label them a communist or terrorist and the masses will gobble it up. 

This country fucked up royally when they had an opportunity to upset the D&R apple cart and didn't elect Perot, imo. 

How fucking stupid do you have to be spending years calling for a violent overthrow of the government and then when people show up to do it, you revert back to being a sniveling cry baby Democrat? 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

How fucking stupid do you have to be spending years calling for a violent overthrow of the government and then when people show up to do it, you revert back to being a sniveling cry baby Democrat? 

Why are militia types putting themselves between cops and antifa? 

5 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Normally I would be for a third party candidate for president but in today's political climate I feel we would end up with radical populist that would make Hitler look like mother Teresa.

Trump realized he'd never get elected unless he joined the party and tried to get them behind him, which he did, assuming or hoping that the party would rally behind him.  We saw how that worked out, fair weather friends would be a kind description.  I do think after each election, a third party becomes slowly more viable,  as people become more and more disenfranchised.  Count on the media to continue to push corrupt narratives.

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Whats the difference? Biden is a talking corpse so who is behind the curtain? Hitler, thats who.

We need to reduce govt dramatically not expand it, which is what both parties have been doing. The bigger it gets the less free we get

No argument there.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

And they do a shit job of getting their message out. 

the result

Democrats think they are republicans who smoke pot

Republicans think they are democrats who like guns.

• Like 1