There is a sliver of hope for the younger generation

jdsky

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Are you employed right now? Thank Biden.

Poor MC. It has to be tough to wake up every day with that brain.  

I will give ol' dopey gropey credit for the two price increases I passed on to my customers over the past six months.  I'm sure they are thanking him for that.

7 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Poor MC. It has to be tough to wake up every day with that brain.  

I will give ol' dopey gropey credit for the two price increases I passed on to my customers over the past six months.  I'm sure they are thanking him for that.

Without Biden’s stimulus money (that not one Republican voted for) you would be out of work because your customers would be.

True story but your an idiot and have no fuckin clue.

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Without Biden’s stimulus money (that not one Republican voted for) you would be out of work because your customers would be.

Do you ever get tired of playing the role of a complete dumbass, just so you can cast a line and troll this site?  Good god man - it's almost painful.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Are you employed right now? Thank Biden.

Two questions...

What color is the sky in your world? Do you ever get tired of sounding like a complete moron?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jdsky said:

It may take the younger generation a bit longer to figure things out but they eventually do.  This movement by students across college sports is entertaining to watch and interesting the the media is doing their best to ignore it so that just makes them want to continue to doing it even more.  Even gropey-dopey is starting to get upset.

I figure they are just doing it to get attention. That’s what most kids their age do shit like that for. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s some vicious ownage right there. 

Awwww, isn’t that sweet! You have a new fwend! 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

What were you saying when they were accusing him of treason by colluding with Russia, or when antifa and BLM goons were going around causing billions of dollars worth of death and damage, was that classless and ignorant?  Maybe some of them figure this is about all they have left for voicing their opinions.  I hope it continues, given the present state of affairs.

Following any of that would have required paying attention to new outlets and such. That’s what the flock does. He doesn’t follow the flock so….. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That wasn't the question I asked.

So what?

I didn't agree with rioting, looting and burning property either.  That was also very wrong and doesn't defend or give credence to their position.

Show me a group of people saying 'Fuck Donald Trump'

It always seems to boil down to Black and White in this country, rather than wrong and right.  Our elected officials and media are masters of division.

Sad really.

Waiting for that 1st amendment video now...

:watching:

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You dont truely beleive that , do you?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

So what?

I didn't agree with rioting, looting and burning property either.  That was also very wrong and doesn't defend or give credence to their position.

Show me a group of people saying 'Fuck Donald Trump'

It always seems to boil down to Black and White in this country, rather than wrong and right.  Our elected officials and media are masters of division.

Sad really.

Waiting for that 1st amendment video now...

:watching:

Why would I show you a picture of multiple stadiums full of people saying "Fuck Donald Trump"?  Hes still too busy filling them for rallies, and the people there love him.  It doesn't happen.

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Do you ever get tired of playing the role of a complete dumbass, just so you can cast a line and troll this site?  Good god man - it's almost painful.

He’s not trolling, he’s just that stupid.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Why would I show you a picture of multiple stadiums full of people saying "Fuck Donald Trump"?  Hes still too busy filling them for rallies, and the people there love him.  It doesn't happen.

If there's one thing the tiki torch cult is good at it's chanting for their Messiah.

So, I'll stick with classless until you can find me one of those Fuck Donald Trump videos.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If there's one thing the tiki torch cult is good at it's chanting for their Messiah.

So, I'll stick with classless until you can find me one of those Fuck Donald Trump videos.

I've come to the conclusion, based on how you attempt to debate an issue, that you're just not very bright.  The public has lost its voice, lost any sense of justice.  The mainstream media is corrupt, our justice department is corrupt, and the public knows it.  You want to stamp your feet because 30-40 thousand people in multiple stadiums all across the country can't stand the president and think he is a fraud....well knock yourself out.  The left brought this on themselves, and its clear as day why.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It's classless ignorant behavior, and I'd say the same thing if they were chanting Fuck Donald Trump.

I said...

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've come to the conclusion, based on how you attempt to debate an issue, that you're just not very bright.  The public has lost its voice, lost any sense of justice.  The mainstream media is corrupt, our justice department is corrupt, and the public knows it.  You want to stamp your feet because 30-40 thousand people in multiple stadiums all across the country can't stand the president and think he is a fraud....well knock yourself out.  The left brought this on themselves, and its clear as day why.

You went to...

Good luck finding that video.

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s a “I know you are but what am I?” Argument honestly. Or so that’s how he’s playing it, imo. 

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Here's a good article for you, since you need links to common sense about Government spending.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/is-joe-manchin-the-only-democrat-who-can-read-polls/ar-AAPo8Vr?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnbfcL

Edited by airflite1

MC can read but he has zero comprehension and proves it every day.  He has been owned more than anyone in the history of forums from what I can tell. 

If he could find some way to get trump out of that otherwise empty headspace he might have a chance but it's quite possible, from his constant trump posts, he still thinks he's the president.

On 10/11/2021 at 10:01 AM, jdsky said:

It may take the younger generation a bit longer to figure things out but they eventually do.  This movement by students across college sports is entertaining to watch and interesting the the media is doing their best to ignore it so that just makes them want to continue to doing it even more.  Even gropey-dopey is starting to get upset.

Old Row was anti-Hillary and anti-Biden from the get go.  While it is catching on around the country the size of the crowd at most locations chanting is relatively small.   

Edited by Highmark

On 10/11/2021 at 10:10 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

It's classless ignorant behavior, and I'd say the same thing if they were chanting Fuck Donald Trump.

Really nothing compared to the left's tactics and I'm not talking about the regular voter.   I'm talking about the most powerful in the D party, the IC, the DOJ and the MSM pushing a fake dossier claiming a candidate hired prostitutes to pee on the bed because a former POTUS slept on it.   Claiming he was in bed with Russia to defraud the American people.   The dem's pushed open the door now they don't like how people are pushing back.  GMAFB.

How the dems have acted since 2016 is beyond any little chant saying Fuck Joe Biden.  

The left pushed the bar so low nothing is off the table from here on out.  Its laughable they or anyone now want civility.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Really nothing compared to the left's tactics and I'm not talking about the regular voter.   I'm talking about the most powerful in the D party, the IC, the DOJ and the MSM pushing a fake dossier claiming a candidate hired prostitutes to pee on the bed because a former POTUS slept on it.   Claiming he was in bed with Russia to defraud the American people.   The dem's pushed open the door now they don't like how people are pushing back.  GMAFB.

How the dems have acted since 2016 is beyond any little chant saying Fuck Joe Biden.  

The left pushed the bar so low nothing is off the table from here on out.  Its laughable they or anyone now want civility.   

Democrats suck 

Republicans suck 

The 24/7/365 left and right wing spinfotainment media sucks 

Most branches of government suck

As a moderate independent voter I'd like to see civility and trust restored in our elected officials, media, government and each other.

I can't imagine being a parent in a public setting like that with young children hearing thousands of people chanting Fuck So&So. 

It's classless and as stated I'd feel exactly the same way if they were chanting Fuck Donald Trump. 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Democrats suck 

Republicans suck 

The 24/7/365 left and right wing spinfotainment media sucks 

Most branches of government suck

As a moderate independent voter I'd like to see civility and trust restored in our elected officials, media, government and each other.

I can't imagine being a parent in a public setting like that with young children hearing thousands of people chanting Fuck So&So. 

It's classless and as stated I'd feel exactly the same way if they were chanting Fuck Donald Trump. 

I use to feel there was a chance at that.......I no longer think that is possible.  

As govt grows so does the divide in what each side thinks is the role of that govt.

Chanting "fuck Joe Biden" is no longer classless with the level the left took things the past 5 years.   Reality is no we can't all just get along.     

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Classless personified...

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reality is no we can't all just get along.     

The likelihood of us all getting along or agreeing on everything is a rare possibility, but I for one would like to see some sense of civility restored.

I don't recall this country being as divided and divisive before the 24 hour 'news' cycle and the advent of social media. 

Also willing to admit that at times I am also part of the problem.