There is a sliver of hope for the younger generation

jdsky

It may take the younger generation a bit longer to figure things out but they eventually do.  This movement by students across college sports is entertaining to watch and interesting the the media is doing their best to ignore it so that just makes them want to continue to doing it even more.  Even gropey-dopey is starting to get upset.

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It's classless ignorant behavior, and I'd say the same thing if they were chanting Fuck Donald Trump.

It's the First Amendment, and it's beautiful.

Out of curiosity, is it you who decides what is classless, or do you always defer to the government for that?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's the First Amendment, and it's beautiful.

Out of curiosity, is it you who decides what is classless, or do you always defer to the government for that?

It is, but it is not.

I decide.

14 minutes ago, old indy said:

Has a President EVER drawn such wide spread open hatred from the people??????????                 lemme help you out-------NO,,NEVER.         

Have you ever heard of Abraham Lincoln? 

Lmao, you're boy made #2 on the list.

https://www.usnews.com/news/special-reports/the-worst-presidents/slideshows/the-10-worst-presidents

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

As usual the point will be missed by those that cannot get Trump evicted from their heads.  A large swath of those chanting in these crowds actually cast real votes for dopey gropey in the hope (as naïve as it was) that he would actually do something positive for the country and maybe even follow through on the many party promises.

What they are slowly realizing is that when you cast a vote for lifer, senile, completely ineffective politician that loves children that this is what you get.

As for flock mentality.  They are exercising their right to free speech.  Something the current shitbirds in DC and their rabid supporters are doing their best to censor at every possible opportunity. 

• Like 1

We need to get another republican in office so he can spend and grow govt some more and make some new authoritarian policies so when the next dem president gets in he can fuck us with them. Lather, rinse repeat. Who is finally getting it? 

Edited by Anler
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   the cat cult makes trumpers look like not a cult.  

And... 

Polaris : Log Cabin Republicans

SkiDoo : Conservative Democrats

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

And... 

Polaris : Log Cabin Republicans

SkiDoo : LGBTQ

I call skeedoos Trudeau sleds now that I am riding polaris. Cuz Polaris is the MAGA sled... :news:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, jdsky said:

As usual the point will be missed by those that cannot get Trump evicted from their heads.  A large swath of those chanting in these crowds actually cast real votes for dopey gropey in the hope (as naïve as it was) that he would actually do something positive for the country and maybe even follow through on the many party promises.

What they are slowly realizing is that when you cast a vote for lifer, senile, completely ineffective politician that loves children that this is what you get.

As for flock mentality.  They are exercising their right to free speech.  Something the current shitbirds in DC and their rabid supporters are doing their best to censor at every possible opportunity. 

Are you employed right now? Thank Biden.

A lot of these kids voted for Biden, and now they regret it bigly. The dems control so much of the media and narrative it doesn’t surprise me they got sucked in.

3 days ago I watched an approx. 9-11 year old boy working on a SXS rear axle while on the trail, I told both parents I love your son and thanks for teaching him how to do repairs on their machine. Dad was watching the kid spinning wrenches. Great kid IMO.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It's classless ignorant behavior, and I'd say the same thing if they were chanting Fuck Donald Trump.

What were you saying when they were accusing him of treason by colluding with Russia, or when antifa and BLM goons were going around causing billions of dollars worth of death and damage, was that classless and ignorant?  Maybe some of them figure this is about all they have left for voicing their opinions.  I hope it continues, given the present state of affairs.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

What were you saying when they were accusing him of treason by colluding with Russia, or when antifa and BLM goons were going around causing billions of dollars worth of death and damage, was that classless and ignorant?  Maybe some of them figure this is about all they have left for voicing their opinions.  I hope it continues, given the present state of affairs.

Seeing that america has no more external enemies, we now feast on each other. The brown people in the Middle East rejoice!!! Interesting times. 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Show me video of a stadium full of people chanting 'Fuck Donald Trump' and I will.

:sos: