I’d love a new Thundercat. Fastest sled on snow

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, ACE said:

Procross2 is still a better looking sled than the new XP though. Cats just shitting the bed on colours and decals 

And parts, and dealer support, and customer support, and R&D, and keeping people on their products. Cat is the Joe Biden of sleds...:lol:

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

And parts, and dealer support, and customer support, and R&D, and keeping people on their products. Cat is the Joe Biden of sleds...:lol:

Have to say parts and customer support has been better with my cats than Doo’s. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Have to say parts and customer support has been better with my cats than Doo’s. 

Makes sense cats constantly break down so they probably have 50 of everything in stock. Doos rarely break down so they don’t keep much in stock. 👍:lol: 

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Makes sense cats constantly break down so they probably have 50 of everything in stock. Doos rarely break down so they don’t keep much in stock. 👍:lol: 

My cats have been significantly more reliable than my doos 

27 minutes ago, ACE said:

AC1 rewind wraps?

a lot better than that gaudy shit that most wraps look like 

Who sells that particular wrap? K I see on ac1  website it’s not offered on the t-cat

Edited by Turbo Kitty

11 hours ago, ACE said:

But this Rubbermaid grey shit has got to go. It was hideous when doo did it with the XP too

956CA282-EE2D-44EC-AA63-A3A88455602F.jpeg

3 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

They will be available in a few weeks.

So I guess you’re buying one now @ACE??? Problem solved:bc:  It’ll be cool to see if you can put up better numbers than Benny in your acceleration box thingy :thumbsup:

10 hours ago, ACE said:

Need this as a pre order option 

CBBAAE2D-8FC7-4BA7-8274-D02D1FBB1610.jpeg

That is something I thought only Crazy Joe's would think is good looking.  Almost as bad as the Polaris retro shit from a few years back.  Fucking let it go.

9 hours ago, ACE said:

The Yamaha versions look way better 

Yep.

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I’m guessing the Mach z is going to be faster in stock form. I just can see doo releasing the Mach and not making sure it’s the fastest out of the box. This is just a guess

Doo has never cared about that although the clutch work out of TRF may make it happen.

7 hours ago, jdsky said:

That's a Blast tbh.

I will take ANY of the race sleds over a blast for that ANY day.  The more modded the better.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

Not bland, just Stealthy!

1906428844_MachZ.thumb.png.6832f464b88d4a437fd5562cff86b2bc.png

Thats the sled folks.  I had one in base model pre ho trim, and that motor was a perfect combo of weight and power.  This one has got to be a homerun 

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

So I guess you’re buying one now @ACE??? Problem solved:bc:  It’ll be cool to see if you can put up better numbers than Benny in your acceleration box thingy :thumbsup:

No, needs to look better 

8 hours ago, Premium said:

Woof. The Gen4s in general are just not pretty sleds...the 4 stroke versions are even worse.

Agreed. But I think the Mach has a little better colouring and better quality materials 

8 hours ago, Premium said:

Woof. The Gen4s in general are just not pretty sleds...the 4 stroke versions are even worse.

Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally never seen sled I didn't think was good looking, just my love for the sport. Even my old Jag yard sled

gets me excited

20210316_142706.thumb.jpg.96a040c7a39017511c5a248ef3cc7433.jpg

15 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally never seen sled I didn't think was good looking, just my love for the sport. Even my old Jag yard sled

gets me excited

I definitely agree beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That said, every brand has had styling misfires imo. I find the twin spar Cats laughably ugly for example... don't know how those ever got styling approval.

AC twin spar, Polaris Fusion, Ski-Doo Rev Gen 1 and 4, Yamaha Phazer and Nytro.

But for every one of those ugly ones the OEMs all have styling home runs as well. 

Edited by Premium