Trump’s D.C. Hotel Lost $73 Million While He Was President

Donald Trumps luxury hotel in Washington D.C. was a money pit, losing $73 million during his tenure in office, according to financial documents released Friday by the House Committee on Oversight and Reform. 

In a press release, the committee notes that Trump painted a different picture on his mandatory financial disclosures – he claimed he made $150 million on the property during his presidency. In reality, he had to inject at least $24 million from a holding company into the hotel to keep it afloat.

More Trump fail

https://www.newsandguts.com/trumps-d-c-hotel-lost-73-million-while-he-was-president/

Call this strange, if you will, but don't we all want our President to lose money while he is in office?

Where are the whines that he used the Presidency to make money? Where is HIS insider trading scandals like the democrats?

Everyone becomes a millionaire when the go to Washington, and the MCs don't bat an eye.

Hypocrisy at it's finest on display here every day... :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I thought he was using his properties to house staff and secret service and etc thereby making himself even more money. 

That's what you used to say MC. :news:

Yep, the media has it so easy with people like him who can't even remotely think logically.

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I thought he was using his properties to house staff and secret service and etc thereby making himself even more money. 

That's what you used to say MC. :news:

In your dreams Popeye

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Call this strange, if you will, but don't we all want our President to lose money while he is in office?

Where are the whines that he used the Presidency to make money? Where is HIS insider trading scandals like the democrats?

Everyone becomes a millionaire when the go to Washington, and the MCs don't bat an eye.

Hypocrisy at it's finest on display here every day... :lol:

unless it’s done illegally……

The committee also flagged potential conflicts of interest, noting that the hotel received $3.7 million from foreign governments, “raising concerns about possible violations of the Constitution’s Foreign Emoluments Clause.” The anti-corruption emoluments provision was written by the Founding Fathers and limits the gifts an elected official can receive from foreigners.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The committee also flagged potential conflicts of interest, noting that the hotel received $3.7 million from foreign governments, “raising concerns about possible violations of the Constitution’s Foreign Emoluments Clause.” The anti-corruption emoluments provision was written by the Founding Fathers and limits the gifts an elected official can receive from foreigners.

You don't have a clue do you?  Just told what to think.  So was trump losing money or using his position to make money,   Can you make up your mind?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hunter Biden walked out of China with $1.2 billion.

When can I expect your outrage?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

But not from son’s who give up to 50% back to the bug guy.

Let’s Go Brandon !

MC is such a tool he regularly gies against himself.

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You don't have a clue do you?  Just told what to think.  So was trump losing money or using his position to make money,   Can you make up your mind?

It’s like they forget people have a memory. Follow the new narrative, forget about the old. That’s it, that’s the ticket.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s like they forget people have a memory. Follow the new narrative, forget about the old. That’s it, that’s the ticket.

No, it's not "like", they rely on these people to blindly forget and follow a new narrative.   And when you put any 2 or 3 of those narratives together they fall apart...so pathetic.

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I thought this thread was about Trump not The Biden crime family??

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

In your dreams Popeye

Are you saying you never claimed Trump was using his properties to soak the taxpayer by having all his staff and secret service stay at his hotels/properties and then billed the government? Are you really going to say you never made that claim???

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just look at the Trump apologists here…..totally amazing. 
Makes me sick.

Fuck all laws right guys?

Is you support Biden it seems to be exactly your stance..

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Donald Trumps luxury hotel in Washington D.C. was a money pit, losing $73 million during his tenure in office, according to financial documents released Friday by the House Committee on Oversight and Reform. 

In a press release, the committee notes that Trump painted a different picture on his mandatory financial disclosures – he claimed he made $150 million on the property during his presidency. In reality, he had to inject at least $24 million from a holding company into the hotel to keep it afloat.

More Trump fail

https://www.newsandguts.com/trumps-d-c-hotel-lost-73-million-while-he-was-president/

Really that Flys in the face of pretty much every post you made about Trump property's when he was in office . Btw when us he goingvti be doing that pep walk because of his taxes that were going to be so damming

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just look at the Trump apologists here…..totally amazing. 
Makes me sick.

Fuck all laws right guys?

We are laughing at you, and you think we are apologizing for trump?  Such self awareness.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Hunter Biden art pieces go for $75K each at LA show: report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-art-pieces-sell-75k

:news:

The emoluments clause, also called the foreign emoluments clause, is a provision of the U.S. Constitution(Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8) that generally prohibits federal officeholders from receiving any gift, payment, or other thing of value from a foreign state or its rulers, officers, or representatives. The clause provides that:No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The emoluments clause, also called the foreign emoluments clause, is a provision of the U.S. Constitution(Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8) that generally prohibits federal officeholders from receiving any gift, payment, or other thing of value from a foreign state or its rulers, officers, or representatives. The clause provides that:No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Hunter Biden art pieces go for $75K each at LA show: report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-art-pieces-sell-75k

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Suddenly you’re concerned about foreign money :lol:

JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. 

(Laughter.) 

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. 

As investigative reporter John Solomon wrote in The Hill, “Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.”