Baby Boomers Retired At A Record Pace. Where are they going?

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well yeah if someone is able to retire why deal with the bullshit....I still think Irv is full of shit.😂

Have you resided in the fact that you're a loser and always will be? I suppose, at this point in your mundane boring life, that likely is the smartest thing you have ever done. :news:

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Well they have been getting up and going to work since the start of it and not sitting at home watching the lies on cnn. Our company never shut down. Switched gears and did covid clean up and covid units in hospitals. The covid work dried up completely July 1, the feds stopped the tit money. :snack: 

Lies killed 700,000 Americans. Thank Biden for your paycheck.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

My nephew and his wife moved down there and she is selling real estate.  She is closing a couple houses a month.  Its booming for sure.  Northern Florida is pretty nice in the non touristy areas.  You cant beat it for the low taxes.

Boomers are what’s keeping the economy going not Chad stopping for Latte on his way to his job at Panera.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Boomers are what’s keeping the economy going not Chad stopping for Latte on his way to his job at Panera.

Why would Chad buy a latte on his way to a job making latte’s. You a Are tremendously dumb. :guzzle:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Lies killed 700,000 Americans. Thank Biden for your paycheck.

Since when has pathological liar like you,cared about honesty? 

After  Trump in January declared a “humanitarian and security crisis" during a  primetime Oval Office address, Sen. Chuck Schumer, speaking beside  House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Trump was working to “manufacture a  crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his  administration." Party leader Tom Perez also called it “manufactured.”  Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., described it as a "'crisis' that  doesn't exist."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted at the time that "we're not falling" for the "fake crisis."

Jan  14 - the WHO (World Health Organization) sent out a tweet declaring  that there is no evidence of human-to-human transmission of the COVID-19  virus.

Jan 24 - Dr. Anthony Fauci  National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director  said - “ Covid 19 It isn't something the American public needs to worry  about or be frightened about, because we have ways of preparing and  screening of. It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's  something that we as public health officials need to take very  seriously,"

On January 29, 2020 Joe Biden in a speech in Iowa said that Trump's idea of restricting travel from China was "Xenophobic".

, WHO calls corona virus a healthcare emergency.

February  2 - New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot, “The risk to  New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low and our preparedness as a city is  very high. There is no rJanuary 30eason not to take the subway, not to take the  bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to  miss the parade next Sunday. I’m going to be there.”

February  24, 2020 Nancy Pelosi says from San Francisco's China Town to come  visit, it is safe and "there are no Coronavirus concerns". Then SF  became one of the epicenters of the disease.

Bill DiBlasio 03/2/20 “ I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives. Get out on the town despite Coronavirus.”

On  March 9, 2020 Bernie Sanders said he would NOT, I repeat he said he  would NOT shut down travel from March 20, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow (as well  as NY Times) bash Trump for talking about Hydroxy Cloroquin calling it a  "fairy tale" and giving people false hope. Now it is being sought after  to fight the disease and is being tested as helping patients recover  faster.

January 24 2020, Joe  Scarborough and wife Minka had a segment where they said "no Americans  need to be concerned about COVID-19 and should be more concerned about  the common flu.

March 30, 2020 Morning Joe anchors say "everyone saw this coming in early January.Summary of Corona Events

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, irv said:

Have you resided in the fact that you're a loser and always will be? I suppose, at this point in your mundane boring life, that likely is the smartest thing you have ever done. :news:

My mundane boring life…you are spending your retirement years on an obscure website worrying yourself about American politics and following the groupthink crowd…fuck Irv it might be time for you eat one.🤷🏻🤣🇺🇸

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Have you had a latte from Panera? 

Drove through the Saco Dunks today on the way to Ellsworth....sister in law in the back seat has to order some crazy thing I cant pronounce with a squirt of this, half something and a frappe that.  Gmafb with some of these drinks

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My mundane boring life…you are spending your retirement years on an obscure website worrying yourself about American politics and following the groupthink crowd…fuck Irv it might be time for you eat one.🤷🏻🤣🇺🇸

Look in a mirror 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WGAF what “you heard”....most likely all bullshit. 

I doubt it’s all bullshit, but more likely the reason for the older prof’s retiring is just the recorded lessons, online classes and lack of teaching assistants.

if you’re an educated person and you are scared of the vaccine then you shouldn’t be teaching.

Edited by Blackstar

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No kidding.  18 hrs a day 7 days a week, usually insulting someone unprovoked, like these posts.  Self reflection isnt one of his strong suits.

He’s a typical cunt, wants to be part of the “cool kids” and thinks he’s above it all.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Drove through the Saco Dunks today on the way to Ellsworth....sister in law in the back seat has to order some crazy thing I cant pronounce with a squirt of this, half something and a frappe that.  Gmafb with some of these drinks

Gimme a coffee I’m outta here.