Billionaires and big corps are running out of places to hide.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

No, it's just not your business

No one that works for us has lost their job due to automation

So no livable wages and instant ownership of the company, 

just admit you don’t practice what you preach, just like everting should be taxed except your family’s farm. 

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

So no livable wages and instant ownership of the company, 

just admit you don’t practice what you preach, just like everting should be taxed except your family’s farm. 

53 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

What about the poor workers in the mean time?  Just fuck them right. 

I love how you two have invented these standards I'm supposed to live up to if I believe capitalism is fatally flawed and communism will prevail. 

😂😂

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

No, it's just not your business

No one that works for us has lost their job due to automation

Of course it's not but just based on your fucked up posts in this thread the "us" must mean you are lucky to have partners that know how to actually run a business, unless that business is barely eeking out a profit or is about to get squashed by your competition.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Automation is necessary for the transition to communism. 

Nothing wrong with one-upping yourself in the stupid post column.  

I love how you two have invented these standards I'm supposed to live up to if I believe capitalism is fatally flawed and communism will prevail. 

😂😂

So the rules are fine to impose on others but you won’t follow your own ideology. :lol:

20 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Of course it's not but just based on your fucked up posts in this thread the "us" must mean you are lucky to have partners that know how to actually run a business, unless that business is barely eeking out a profit or is about to get squashed by your competition.

His hypocrisy is well documented on FS

16 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Look bro, I'm not teaching a whole ass polisci class, read some fucking Marx for fucks sakes  

Capitalism will always seek to eliminate labor from the production equation. That means automation. 

Communism envisions a near fully automated means of production in order to free the worker from their chains. 

This is why a communist's best ally is capitalism itself  

Just now, motonoggin said:

Anyone can make general accusations. Give me some specifics.

What’s the pay scale for your employees, do they get ownership of your business when hired? 

and you specifically said at one time that all inherited property should be taxed , except for family farms , the only thing you would inherit.

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

What’s the pay scale for your employees, do they get ownership of your business when hired? 

and you specifically said at one time that all inherited property should be taxed , except for family farms , the only thing you would inherit.

What our business does is none of yours 

And yes, family farms shouldn't be taxed, because it's a fucking family farm, not a hotel chain.

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

You would think with all of your qualifications and degrees that would be a good vocation for you. 

Probably, but it doesn't pay

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And yes, family farms shouldn't be taxed, because it's a fucking family farm, not a hotel chain.

That's true, you should be struggling to bring the wages up on these poor educators.

Capitalism will always seek to eliminate labor from the production equation. That means automation. 

Communism envisions a near fully automated means of production in order to free the worker from their chains. 

So you're just be a good Marxist by utilizing capitalism....now I understand. 

And all this time I thought they wanted the workers to control the means of production not be freed from it...each according to his abilities. 

And again you’re admitting you don’t practice what you preach.  :lol:

22 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

So you're just be a good Marxist by utilizing capitalism....now I understand. 

And all this time I thought they wanted the workers to control the means of production not be freed from it...each according to his abilities. 

I'm just an accelerationist. Let's get this party started. 

You can entertain yourself with your delusional ignorant semantics all you want. Clearly only one of us has actually read communist theory. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: Your hypocrisy has no boundaries.  How do you have a family farm when Marxism believes 

"that the nuclear family performs ideological functions for Capitalism – the family acts as a unit of consumption and teaches passive acceptance of hierarchy. It is also the institution through which the wealthy pass down their private property to their children, thus reproducing class inequality."

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: Your hypocrisy has no boundaries.  How do you have a family farm when Marxism believes 

"that the nuclear family performs ideological functions for Capitalism – the family acts as a unit of consumption and teaches passive acceptance of hierarchy. It is also the institution through which the wealthy pass down their private property to their children, thus reproducing class inequality."

Sure, let's take more communist theory out of context. 

Lmao.