Billionaires and big corps are running out of places to hide.

On 10/8/2021 at 4:26 PM, Mainecat said:

You can only rape so many

Do you really believe corporations pay income tax? A low rate simply on shores the revenue. The tax rate is incorporated into operating expenses and then passed to the consumer.  Every time an non thinking weasel like you advocates for high corporate taxes, they are actually arguing for higher consumer prices. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Do you really believe corporations pay income tax? A low rate simply on shores the revenue. The tax rate is incorporated into operating expenses and then passed to the consumer.  Every time an non thinking weasel like you advocates for high corporate taxes, they are actually arguing for higher consumer prices. 

cOrPoRaTIoNS R pEoPlE!!!!1111

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

To break it down for the idiots, taxing corporations is taxing the people that buy said corporations goods. 

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, JEFF said:

To break it down for the idiots, taxing corporations is taxing the people that buy said corporations goods. 

It’s more complicated than that.  You’re assertion carries with it the assumption that corporations are not already charging the maximum amount the market will bear in relation to sales volume yielding max revenue. For another, dropping tax rates is unlikely to result in lower prices, I just don’t buy that.  It’s time to just stop letting corporations run roughshod over us and call their bluff.  

8 hours ago, Plissken said:

It’s more complicated than that.  You’re assertion carries with it the assumption that corporations are not already charging the maximum amount the market will bear in relation to sales volume yielding max revenue. For another, dropping tax rates is unlikely to result in lower prices, I just don’t buy that.  It’s time to just stop letting corporations run roughshod over us and call their bluff.  

When food prices went up, did the restaurants charge more? When the price of a barrel of oil went up did you pay more at the pump....

I wish you luck in the land of unicorns and rainbows that are living in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, JEFF said:

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

When food prices went up, did the restaurants charge more? When the price of a barrel of oil went up did you pay more at the pump....

I wish you luck in the land of unicorns and rainbows that are living in. 

Both you dipshits need to learn some fucking economics. 

10 hours ago, Plissken said:

I bet over 1/2 of this fourm are a Corp.  Are they all running roughshod? 

58 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Both you dipshits need to learn some fucking economics. 

Okay commie...tell me where I'm wrong.  When taxes go up the cost of the things you buy will go up. You are by default paying the increase in corporate taxation. 

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Okay commie...tell me where I'm wrong.  When taxes go up the cost of the things you buy will go up. You are by default paying the increase in corporate taxation. 

Oh no, you have it all wrong, it comes out of the corporations bottom line.  

10 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You clearly have zero understanding of how markets work. 

If you want me to give you a proper education in economics, you'll need to pay me. 

37 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You clearly have zero understanding of how markets work. 

If you want me to give you a proper education in economics, you'll need to pay me. 

I have built and sold two successful business and still own my third successful business....Please tell me what I dont know. 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

I have built and sold two successful business and still own my third successful business....Please tell me what I dont know. 

Lots of people have done that without a thorough understanding economics. I see it all the time.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So if the people were gone what would happen to the corporation? 

What kind of question is that? Lmao.

Regardless of who's running a Corp, the Corp is immortal, multinational, cannot be jailed, and can change forms whenever it wishes. 

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What kind of question is that? Lmao.

Regardless of who's running a Corp, the Corp is immortal, multinational, cannot be jailed, and can change forms whenever it wishes. 

Immortal? WTF.  Tell that to all the corporations that fail each and every year shit for brains.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lots of people have done that without a thorough understanding economics. I see it all the time.

You say you have this vast understanding of markets yet you pine for communism. Communism is flat out impossible as the basic tenants of economics and markets are violated. What you get is a heavily authoritarian govt, be careful of what you wish for.